SR Where are they now/what ever happened too? (1 Viewer)

I remember those posters as well, amount others, i've been around since the Iron Era days, that's over 20 years now...

Same here. I had a different username back then. Maybe saintsfan34. It was Ricky Williams related. Then when the site changed names because we changed coaches, I thought I should switch to a username that wasn't player specific.

Hey guys, after being an active member here for over 15 years, I have made many of friends and seen people come and go. It got me thinking about past regulars on here and whatever happened to them. I figured that I can’t be the only member with this train of thought and that I would start a thread where we can ask these questions and hopefully we can even answer some.

I’ll start with just a few to get it going hopefully. BDM

DeanInLa
Jay Foster
Big Chin Guy
504 Girl
Big Chin Guy is a good friend of mine. I don't think he's been on here in a long time, but he's still around. He and his wife have been busy with their businesses the past few years.

Hey guys, after being an active member here for over 15 years, I have made many of friends and seen people come and go. It got me thinking about past regulars on here and whatever happened to them. I figured that I can’t be the only member with this train of thought and that I would start a thread where we can ask these questions and hopefully we can even answer some.

I’ll start with just a few to get it going hopefully. BDM

DeanInLa
Jay Foster
Big Chin Guy
504 Girl

DeanInLa - still active
Jay Foster - hasn't been on site in 10 years
Big Chin Guy - over a year since last visit
504 Girl - over a year since last visit

Just because they are active does not mean they have posted. It just means they have been on the site recently (since 1/1/19.

Who was the guy that did all the face swap clips before a game. I remember the one that Drew played the part of Leonidas in 300 and kicked another QB ( Can't remember which one, but thinking it was Brady) into the hole. Haven't heard from him.

SillyRyno.

He was on just after the new year, I believe.

Big Chin Guy is a good friend of mine. I don't think he's been on here in a long time, but he's still around. He and his wife have been busy with their businesses the past few years.
Big Chin Guy (Rick) has been doing exceptionally well.
TPS will always be the great dude he is. An incredible guy to call a friend, but don’t get on his bad side. He’s like an intellectual Lebowski.

What about ok awesome? He had good takes and was knowledgeable about the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom