SR Where are they now/what ever happened too? (1 Viewer)

BLUE_DOG_MAN

KCCO
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Hey guys, after being an active member here for over 15 years, I have made many of friends and seen people come and go. It got me thinking about past regulars on here and whatever happened to them. I figured that I can’t be the only member with this train of thought and that I would start a thread where we can ask these questions and hopefully we can even answer some.

I’ll start with just a few to get it going hopefully. BDM

DeanInLa
Jay Foster
Big Chin Guy
504 Girl

saintd

lifetime rookie
Reaction score
great thread...been around since IronEra days in '97...professional lurker...i remember the old voice chat days with JoeOKC, FranktheRat, and others...met PocketHercules back in the day...always loved reading the posts of the dotless one ...Jai5 & SharonT as well as Andrus were all very welcoming when i found the place...still have my unused tickets for the 49ers game when my car broke down on my way down there for the crawl...lol

Reaction score
Good pics JDF! :9: I also see Saintlybum, Helofixer and DavidM in that last one. Don't know what is up with Bum and Madhunter with the earlicking. LOL! Is that TravelingSaints fan in the back right?

Man I was heavy in those days. Then in 2005 I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism, prescribed Synthroid and dropped about 40lbs within 6 months without dieting.

I put on about 20 lbs over the past year, feel the symptoms and am due a wellness check. I am pretty sure I am due a dosage adjustment and probably don't have much (if any) thyroid gland left. Then again, it could be too many Deano's pizzas. :hihi:

Seriously, as you get older you should have your thyroid checked once a year, especially if you have gained unexplained weight, feel tired, depressed or feel a lump in your lower neck. I had a large goiter, but fortunately it wasn't cancerous. Scary stuff.
Not to get too far off topic, but get that prostate checked as well fellas. Early detection can save your life and, almost as importantly, your little fella.

Dean in L.A.

Subscribing Member
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys, after being an active member here for over 15 years, I have made many of friends and seen people come and go. It got me thinking about past regulars on here and whatever happened to them. I figured that I can’t be the only member with this train of thought and that I would start a thread where we can ask these questions and hopefully we can even answer some.

I’ll start with just a few to get it going hopefully. BDM

DeanInLa
Jay Foster
Big Chin Guy
504 Girl
Hey thanks for thinking about little ole me! Yep, still around. There are so many fabulous posters now ... and so many posts, it's hard to add anything useful to the great conversations so while I'm on every day I just don't have anything additional and worthwhile to add to most conversations. That and 2 kids ;) BUT I do make it down for games when I can, made it to the NFC Championship and took my mom. Ugh, I may never recover. You cannot imagine what it was like dealing with Rams fans in L.A. after that fiasco.

Attachments

OP
OP
BLUE_DOG_MAN

BLUE_DOG_MAN

KCCO
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey thanks for thinking about little ole me! Yep, still around. There are so many fabulous posters now ... and so many posts, it's hard to add anything useful to the great conversations so while I'm on every day I just don't have anything additional and worthwhile to add to most conversations. That and 2 kids ;) BUT I do make it down for games when I can, made it to the NFC Championship and took my mom. Ugh, I may never recover. You cannot imagine what it was like dealing with Rams fans in L.A. after that fiasco.
Glad to see your still around and doing well Hollywood! BDM

parlorcitysaint

WhoDat in exile.
Reaction score
Hi Kanona, I remember you from waay back!
Richard, lured me here from the old B&G.net
Gaminerie, still around, I think
TPS, I met at RebSaint's place once
RebSaint, still around, mostly lurking
Devildog, helped me find a job after 6 months unemployment once . . . never underestimate the posters here
Dadsdream, yes I took a 7-year hiatus, but came back last year for another Super Bowl run :hihi:
you still got the log home?

DadsDream

Dreaming of a SAINTS Super Bowl!
Reaction score
you still got the log home?
I posted a follow-up last summer. Thank you for your advice! See the results and find out what happened here:

parlorcitysaint

WhoDat in exile.
Reaction score
What about the husband and wife whose life blew up before our eyes? It was a brief and epic meltdown over a couple days, if I recall correctly.

Was that real or staged?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom