SR Where are they now/what ever happened too? (2 Viewers)

BLUE_DOG_MAN

KCCO
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Hey guys, after being an active member here for over 15 years, I have made many of friends and seen people come and go. It got me thinking about past regulars on here and whatever happened to them. I figured that I can’t be the only member with this train of thought and that I would start a thread where we can ask these questions and hopefully we can even answer some.

I’ll start with just a few to get it going hopefully. BDM

DeanInLa
Jay Foster
Big Chin Guy
504 Girl

Dog

Has been
Reaction score
Oh wow! Remember when the old saints message-board self-imploded and everyone migrated over here?? Choppy waters at the beginning over on the EE board here right after the migration ;)

A lot of my fellow female posters aren't around much anymore.

SaintLady - I see her on Facebook doing well
gaminerie
primadox
- I know she is still active, but doesn't post as much as before

and what happened to ra, convingtondog, saintlybum, RiverCitySaint (and his relationship dramas)

I used to really love this poster, Condor63, I think is his handle. He rarely posted though

So many to find....
I took Saintlybum fishing once, and I rode to training camp with him. He was living in Lake Charles at the time. I haven't seen or heard from him in years.

Irish Saint

SURVIVORBOWL 8 CHAMPION
Reaction score
I still lurk but rarely post anymore. Ive been to NOLA a couple of times in 07 & 09, met BDM the first time & we got a pic taken with Archie Manning together, must try locate it. Met Frank the Rat back in 09 also on the saturday before the week 5 game against the Giants.
Hello to all of ye & hope yere well.

Andrus

Owner/Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I took Saintlybum fishing once, and I rode to training camp with him. He was living in Lake Charles at the time. I haven't seen or heard from him in years.
Hey Dog! Good to see you post. It's been quite a while since that duck hunt/fishing expedition we had. Good times! Hope all is well! :9:

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If memory serves, she signed up and proceeded to air their dirty laundry in open forum. It escalated, as things do, and it was all over in under a day. It was highly ugly and entertaining at the same time.
I believe husband started a thread looking for advice or something then a couple days later is when the wife showed up. I had ducked out of the thread by the time the wife showed up so i missed that part and only heard about it later.

Great thread. I joined this site in 06 right around the draft. I had just gotten a position at my old company in Lafayette and heard about it on the local sports radio. Billy Rickman has Mike Detillier on every week and says he is from saintsreport.com.

I really wish i could remember the posters name but there was one poster that gave me tickets to a game in 07 when my dad was diagnosed with cancer so i could bring him to his first game. I know the poster was from Maryland.

parlorcitysaint

WhoDat in exile.
Reaction score
I believe husband started a thread looking for advice or something then a couple days later is when the wife showed up. I had ducked out of the thread by the time the wife showed up so i missed that part and only heard about it later.

Great thread. I joined this site in 06 right around the draft. I had just gotten a position at my old company in Lafayette and heard about it on the local sports radio. Billy Rickman has Mike Detillier on every week and says he is from saintsreport.com.

I really wish i could remember the posters name but there was one poster that gave me tickets to a game in 07 when my dad was diagnosed with cancer so i could bring him to his first game. I know the poster was from Maryland.
MDTerps maybe?

Dog

Has been
Reaction score
Hey Dog! Good to see you post. It's been quite a while since that duck hunt/fishing expedition we had. Good times! Hope all is well! :9:
Agreed sir. That was one wild night. I remember being too hungover to make the duck hunting trip, but rallied for the fishing trip. I'd love to do that again sometime.

Dog

Has been
Reaction score
Hey thanks for thinking about little ole me! Yep, still around. There are so many fabulous posters now ... and so many posts, it's hard to add anything useful to the great conversations so while I'm on every day I just don't have anything additional and worthwhile to add to most conversations. That and 2 kids ;) BUT I do make it down for games when I can, made it to the NFC Championship and took my mom. Ugh, I may never recover. You cannot imagine what it was like dealing with Rams fans in L.A. after that fiasco.
Great to hear that you're still around Dean. I still lurk from time to time, but not as much as I used to. So glad to see your career is going well.

Loose Cannon

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm still in touch with a few that were asked about. Furcal/ok awesome lives in London with his wife and two kids now. We hung out with them the night before and day of the Saints/Dolphins game at Wembley. He's doing great.

Bigchinguy/Rick is doing his thing. He opened a cajun restaurant outside of Atlanta, sold it, and is now building a massive farm/wedding venue/B&B type complex. Also doing great.

TPS and Jacob and I (or as you know us, the top 3 [tm]) are in touch all the time. They come up to Austin a couple times per year for Memorial Day, ACL Fest, etc. and I see them in NOLA when I go down there. They'll both be up here in a few weeks actually. Both doing great.

DaveXA - it was a bottom 10, btw, not a bottom 3. And Swimmer is my dad, but I was here first..

Sup nolasteve?!

Dan in Lafayette

Official SR Curmudgeon
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sooner Jim: was last active January of this year. Last post 2017.
Ted: was last active in August of last year. Last post 2015.

andyb33

SR on the reg
Reaction score
I had a blast reading through this and seeing some old names I haven’t seen in a looooong time. I joined SR in ‘05. I stopped posting regularly about 5 years ago, and just lurk occasionally now.

Some other names I remember that I didn’t see mentioned (or I overlooked) in this thread:

LSSpam
Wbbigtymer
ULSaint
Professor
Maxlibido

Pretty sure a few of these guys were banned.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom