SR Where are they now/what ever happened too? (2 Viewers)

BLUE_DOG_MAN

KCCO
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Hey guys, after being an active member here for over 15 years, I have made many of friends and seen people come and go. It got me thinking about past regulars on here and whatever happened to them. I figured that I can’t be the only member with this train of thought and that I would start a thread where we can ask these questions and hopefully we can even answer some.

I’ll start with just a few to get it going hopefully. BDM

DeanInLa
Jay Foster
Big Chin Guy
504 Girl

Super Dave

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey Fellas (and any ladies), checking in on this since it has been a while since I came in to chat... I have to say I am excited it is football season, but have been a little depleted for a few years... for various reasons with all things NFL, both on and off the field... kind of a realization of things... Disappointment and amazement have led to disgust and losing some of my football love... BUT, I will be around... checking in periodically... Big A and (I believe) Dan know how to get in touch with me... I will ALWAYS be a Saints fan 4 life...

Stay strong, keep the faith, and always Geaux Saints! ! !

Last edited:

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Fellas (and any ladies), checking in on this since it has been a while since I came in to chat... I have to say I am excited it is football season, but have been a little depleted for a few years... for various reasons with all things NFL, both on and off the field... kind of a realization of things... Disappointment and amazement have led to disgust and losing some of my football love... BUT, I will be around... checking in periodically... Big A and (I believe) Dan know how to get in touch with me... I will ALWAYS be a Saints fan 4 life...

Stay strong, keep the faith, and always Geaux Saints! ! !
Don't be a stranger. Good to see you still around. Who dat! :9:

faceman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I didn't see Tiger Saint mentioned. He had epic political debates with TPS back in the day

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom