SR Where are they now/what ever happened too? (3 Viewers)

what’d I miss

I don't know about you, but I missed your post in this thread until just now! ?

Good to see you post! I had seen that you had rated some posts in the thread, so I was wondering if I missed a post. Sure enough!

-Andrus

Hey guys, after being an active member here for over 15 years, I have made many of friends and seen people come and go. It got me thinking about past regulars on here and whatever happened to them. I figured that I can’t be the only member with this train of thought and that I would start a thread where we can ask these questions and hopefully we can even answer some.

I’ll start with just a few to get it going hopefully. BDM

DeanInLa
Jay Foster
Big Chin Guy
504 Girl
Great post BDM, I enjoy seeing the names again.
I also have over 15 years in this family! Love all of them even the not so nice ones! They made it entertaining at least.

Been quite some time since cpg entertained the EE with some pretty awesome stories.

Anyone know what's up with him?

I would think there is a strong possibility that he is back as St. DotJeezy or whatever....same M.O.

AKA "air yards", ect...
i didnt think you were able to come back as a different name after banned or have 2 accounts. if thats the case I'll be back in a minute (but you wont know)

Been quite some time since cpg entertained the EE with some pretty awesome stories.

Anyone know what's up with him?

Sadly he got sent to band camp. He got really drunk one night and went out blazing. I used to keep up with him on twitter but he has been MIA from there for a while too.

Sadly he got sent to band camp. He got really drunk one night and went out blazing. I used to keep up with him on twitter but he has been MIA from there for a while too.
Yeah, he really went sideways. He was posting bizarre rantings and his avatars were disturbing to say the least. I don't know what happened to him, but he wasn't the same guy who started the "I am an idiot" thread, which was hilarious.

Andrus filled me in on Eaux-Yeah some months ago, but some others from the "alt-os" thread in the tech boards;

Jekylz Hyde
llama (still says "very banned" still don't know what he did")

Still here Buick, and still using Linux exclusively on ALL my machines. I just changed my handle, quite recently as a matter of fact. After 20+/- years on SR, figured it was time. Way back on the AOL boards, I was JimJag. I remember this because I had finally purchased my dream car, a 1987 Series 3 Jaguar Vanden Plas, in my favorite color (gold), with tan and black leather interior shortly before I found the Saints board on AOL. That car cost me my first marriage. It was a fair trade, as far as I'm concerned.

I remember the ‘06 crawl, and the party at “Rock N Bowl.” Sure is sad about Hammernnails, he was a great guy. I was looking through these pics and then was surprised to see myself in the very last one. Anyone know who I’m taking with? (I’m the guy in the white cap.)

Ha, that’s me in the white hat.

That guy in the orange Zephyr shirt used to be an usher for the Zephyrs back when I was a Zephyrs season ticket holder. I believe his name was Wesley or something like that. It is a shame new ownership ruined our minor league baseball team . I think they are moving next year.

Anyway this is really cool . I’m learning about the history of this forum. .Keep up the good work fellas.

Loved reading through this. Lots of good times up here. Echo the thnx sentiments, it’s meant a lot.
I miss the recipe threads and watching the EE board go off the rails was always good for a kick.
My friend, it is good to have you back after your hiatus :)

PM me if you "go downey ayshun" :beerchug:

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom