SR Where are they now/what ever happened too? (1 Viewer)

Hey Blue Dog! Just wanted to pass along some praise you receive from my son, Loose Cannon. Whenever your name comes up, LC always says, "One of the best Saints fans I've ever met and a great guy!"

Btw: This was a great post! Thx so much - dan

Hey Blue Dog! Just wanted to pass along some praise you receive from my son, Loose Cannon. Whenever your name comes up, LC always says, "One of the best Saints fans I've ever met and a great guy!"

Btw: This was a great post! Thx so much - dan
Thank you sir. Be sure to let him know that I said, not to be a stranger. BDM

Anyone know what's up with Ted? Had Muddlin' in his avatar and used to say "bleep me baldheaded!" Quite a bit. Met him irl once too when he was in the DC area about 15 years ago.

Oh wow! Remember when the old saints message-board self-imploded and everyone migrated over here?? Choppy waters at the beginning over on the EE board here right after the migration ;)

A lot of my fellow female posters aren't around much anymore.

SaintLady - I see her on Facebook doing well
gaminerie
primadox
- I know she is still active, but doesn't post as much as before

and what happened to ra, convingtondog, saintlybum, RiverCitySaint (and his relationship dramas)

I used to really love this poster, Condor63, I think is his handle. He rarely posted though

So many to find....

I took Saintlybum fishing once, and I rode to training camp with him. He was living in Lake Charles at the time. I haven't seen or heard from him in years.

I still lurk but rarely post anymore. Ive been to NOLA a couple of times in 07 & 09, met BDM the first time & we got a pic taken with Archie Manning together, must try locate it. Met Frank the Rat back in 09 also on the saturday before the week 5 game against the Giants.
Hello to all of ye & hope yere well.

I took Saintlybum fishing once, and I rode to training camp with him. He was living in Lake Charles at the time. I haven't seen or heard from him in years.

Hey Dog! Good to see you post. It's been quite a while since that duck hunt/fishing expedition we had. Good times! Hope all is well! :9:

If memory serves, she signed up and proceeded to air their dirty laundry in open forum. It escalated, as things do, and it was all over in under a day. It was highly ugly and entertaining at the same time.
I believe husband started a thread looking for advice or something then a couple days later is when the wife showed up. I had ducked out of the thread by the time the wife showed up so i missed that part and only heard about it later.

Great thread. I joined this site in 06 right around the draft. I had just gotten a position at my old company in Lafayette and heard about it on the local sports radio. Billy Rickman has Mike Detillier on every week and says he is from saintsreport.com.

I really wish i could remember the posters name but there was one poster that gave me tickets to a game in 07 when my dad was diagnosed with cancer so i could bring him to his first game. I know the poster was from Maryland.

I believe husband started a thread looking for advice or something then a couple days later is when the wife showed up. I had ducked out of the thread by the time the wife showed up so i missed that part and only heard about it later.

Great thread. I joined this site in 06 right around the draft. I had just gotten a position at my old company in Lafayette and heard about it on the local sports radio. Billy Rickman has Mike Detillier on every week and says he is from saintsreport.com.

I really wish i could remember the posters name but there was one poster that gave me tickets to a game in 07 when my dad was diagnosed with cancer so i could bring him to his first game. I know the poster was from Maryland.
MDTerps maybe?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom