SR Where are they now/what ever happened too? (2 Viewers)

There are quite a few SR posters who have lived in Maryland at one time or another over the years.

Hey Dog! Good to see you post. It's been quite a while since that duck hunt/fishing expedition we had. Good times! Hope all is well! :9:

Agreed sir. That was one wild night. I remember being too hungover to make the duck hunting trip, but rallied for the fishing trip. I'd love to do that again sometime.

Hey thanks for thinking about little ole me! Yep, still around. There are so many fabulous posters now ... and so many posts, it's hard to add anything useful to the great conversations so while I'm on every day I just don't have anything additional and worthwhile to add to most conversations. That and 2 kids ;) BUT I do make it down for games when I can, made it to the NFC Championship and took my mom. Ugh, I may never recover. You cannot imagine what it was like dealing with Rams fans in L.A. after that fiasco.
Great to hear that you're still around Dean. I still lurk from time to time, but not as much as I used to. So glad to see your career is going well.

I'm still in touch with a few that were asked about. Furcal/ok awesome lives in London with his wife and two kids now. We hung out with them the night before and day of the Saints/Dolphins game at Wembley. He's doing great.

Bigchinguy/Rick is doing his thing. He opened a cajun restaurant outside of Atlanta, sold it, and is now building a massive farm/wedding venue/B&B type complex. Also doing great.

TPS and Jacob and I (or as you know us, the top 3 [tm]) are in touch all the time. They come up to Austin a couple times per year for Memorial Day, ACL Fest, etc. and I see them in NOLA when I go down there. They'll both be up here in a few weeks actually. Both doing great.

DaveXA - it was a bottom 10, btw, not a bottom 3. And Swimmer is my dad, but I was here first..

Sup nolasteve?!

Sooner Jim: was last active January of this year. Last post 2017.
Ted: was last active in August of last year. Last post 2015.

Here’s a thread that features a lot of old names from the heyday...

I had a blast reading through this and seeing some old names I haven’t seen in a looooong time. I joined SR in ‘05. I stopped posting regularly about 5 years ago, and just lurk occasionally now.

Some other names I remember that I didn’t see mentioned (or I overlooked) in this thread:

LSSpam
Wbbigtymer
ULSaint
Professor
Maxlibido

Pretty sure a few of these guys were banned.

Hey Fellas (and any ladies), checking in on this since it has been a while since I came in to chat... I have to say I am excited it is football season, but have been a little depleted for a few years... for various reasons with all things NFL, both on and off the field... kind of a realization of things... Disappointment and amazement have led to disgust and losing some of my football love... BUT, I will be around... checking in periodically... Big A and (I believe) Dan know how to get in touch with me... I will ALWAYS be a Saints fan 4 life...

Stay strong, keep the faith, and always Geaux Saints! ! !

Last edited:
Hey Fellas (and any ladies), checking in on this since it has been a while since I came in to chat... I have to say I am excited it is football season, but have been a little depleted for a few years... for various reasons with all things NFL, both on and off the field... kind of a realization of things... Disappointment and amazement have led to disgust and losing some of my football love... BUT, I will be around... checking in periodically... Big A and (I believe) Dan know how to get in touch with me... I will ALWAYS be a Saints fan 4 life...

Stay strong, keep the faith, and always Geaux Saints! ! !

Don't be a stranger. Good to see you still around. Who dat! :9:

I didn't see Tiger Saint mentioned. He had epic political debates with TPS back in the day

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom