SSF All Time Great Threads (1 Viewer)

saint_drago

I Must Break You
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
When I read the news this morning about the passing of St. PJ my mind immediately thought of his iconic "Come Her Son" thread. That got me to thinking about some of the epic threads I've seen over the years. What are the best threads that you've seen on the SSF? Here's a few I've been thinking about in no particular order:

Come Her Son

The Burrow Debacle

The Legend of Walter Thomas

The Mamba Massacre

254 Pages of Suh

saintmdterps

If we give ya the boogie, can ya handle it?
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I've been reading this site since around 2000, I joined a couple of years later. I don't post very much so I know you guys don't really know me. But one that always sticks out to me is when Walter Thomas got cut in training camp. "But he can do back flips!!!" :ROFLMAO:

I always enjoyed the SR.com training camp legends like Onome Ojo.
Onome Ojo is almost as good as 2 Billy Joe's on the roster.

Shadeaux

dear shadeuzx Lord
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
@BayouBullet 's parody posts.

:sir-saint:

Last edited:

Buickman

Super Forum Fanatic
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score

ThibodauxSaint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I've been reading this site since around 2000, I joined a couple of years later. I don't post very much so I know you guys don't really know me. But one that always sticks out to me is when Walter Thomas got cut in training camp. "But he can do back flips!!!" :ROFLMAO:

I always enjoyed the SR.com training camp legends like Onome Ojo.

Yeah, I wasn't around here yet for the Onome Ojo threads but he was actually a huge deal outside of SR. I only know this because that was one of the training camps that was held at Nicholls St. and I'd go watch practice a few of times a week and all the talk was how Ojo was going to be the NFL's next great receiver.

Shadeaux

dear shadeuzx Lord
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I must've been asleep or drunk when this thread was going around. I don't remember it at all.

There was a classic thread on the Tech boards about 2-factor authentication that spiraled out of control several years ago.
The vast majority of it happened in the behind the levee board if I remember correctly.

ELLIASJWILLIAMS

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
When I read the news this morning about the passing of St. PJ my mind immediately thought of his iconic "Come Her Son" thread. That got me to thinking about some of the epic threads I've seen over the years. What are the best threads that you've seen on the SSF? Here's a few I've been thinking about in no particular order:

Come Her Son

The Burrow Debacle

The Legend of Walter Thomas

The Mamba Massacre

254 Pages of Suh

Only thing I got from this was St. PJ passed and that hurts my heart. Wasn't aware this had taken place, my condolences to his family and friends.

AsaPW

How's ya momma an dem?
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Old Acreboy threads that no longer exist. It's not the SSF, but I think the threads where about chiliwiches and a Thread asking "Am I mildly Retarted"

saints5021

Have Faith In Breesus
Reaction score
Wasn't an all time great thread, but I got fired from my delivery job way back in 2004 for breaking the Will Smith vs Victor Riley fist fight that went down in the Saints locker room while I was standing right there. Was looking to leave anyways, but was the one and only time that I was able to contribute to SR as an insider. The only other bit of Saint's insider info I ever got was when I asked Drew Brees about getting a Jimmy John's in Slidell at an autograph signing and he told me he was working on it.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Wasn't an all time great thread, but I got fired from my delivery job way back in 2004 for breaking the Will Smith vs Victor Riley fist fight that went down in the Saints locker room while I was standing right there. Was looking to leave anyways, but was the one and only time that I was able to contribute to SR as an insider. The only other bit of Saint's insider info I ever got was when I asked Drew Brees about getting a Jimmy John's in Slidell at an autograph signing and he told me he was working on it.
It can’t come too soon - Slidell needs some fast food options

Crawdaddys

Thank You SAINTS!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I can't comprehend how a Ron Mexico thread has not been mentioned here. Totally showed how acutely and accurately funny our poster base is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom