SSF All Time Great Threads (1 Viewer)

saint_drago

I Must Break You
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
When I read the news this morning about the passing of St. PJ my mind immediately thought of his iconic "Come Her Son" thread. That got me to thinking about some of the epic threads I've seen over the years. What are the best threads that you've seen on the SSF? Here's a few I've been thinking about in no particular order:

Come Her Son

The Burrow Debacle

The Legend of Walter Thomas

The Mamba Massacre

254 Pages of Suh

My favorite thread is Oswego NFL transaction thread. By the way....I now realize he hasn't post in a while. What happen to him?

The Swimmer Chronicles haha

You could make a list of all timers just using Swimmer threads. If there was a Mt Rushmore of SSF posters then you could make an argument for his avatar being the first one carved. Sadly his career was tragically cut short.

You could make a list of all timers just using Swimmer threads. If there was a Mt Rushmore of SSF posters then you could make an argument for his avatar being the first one carved. Sadly his career was tragically cut short.
We can all find solace in knowing that somewhere he's out there laughing to his own Tommy Parsons joke.

I enjoyed the one by @dotlessone.
Started out where his day, he ran into current/former legendary Saints players, but ended up being a fictional piece. A dream or something. He is an excellent writer and had us really thinking that it was a true story until the end. I will never forget that thread.

How about when we signed Shaun Rogers back in 2011?

That was a good one that I'd forgotten. I love the threads about players where we get hyped up and then the guy doesn't sign or promptly gets cut or injured. Dez had some good threads. I don't know if he had his own legendary thread but I remember Ron Bartell's name ringing out big time at one point.

I wasn't around here when we drafted Reggie but I bet that thread was something to see. That's the happiest I have ever been as far as the draft goes. Pure jubilation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom