SSF All Time Great Threads (1 Viewer)

on the real - any and all posts by TCUDan - i miss those

then there were the umpteen Drew Brees vs Olympic Archer threads - added together they might match Suh

there was the thread where we were introduced to the janitor

"Can he play safety" when it was an actual question and not a meme

but i have, in the recesses of my memory, 1-2 threads where we discovered 2 posters who almost certainly were from the NFL office and they were posting like crazy during Bountygate trying to gaslight us and sow pro-Goodell thoughts
screw those guys

Ryno's Weekly gifs were amazing. Really brilliant work.

But as far as one single thread goes it's going to be hard to top that Joe Burrow thread. I think it was taken down but that was some of the most fun I've ever had on the internet. It was unreal. Like watching a train wreck if the train was on fire being driven by a heard of gremlins over a cliff into an explosives manufacturing plant adjacent to a nuclear power plant.

The Swimmer Chronicles haha
Maybe in the way some provocateurs argue that Hitler was one of the great men of history if you consider the word “great” as being devoid of any semblance of goodness or morality.

But, yeah, if I’m being honest, his posts were...uniquely memorable...albeit utterly horrible from a moderator POV.

The Unknown Who Dat. It still blows my mind that we found someone who was on television just a few seconds. The best part was that I made some great friends because of that crazy project!

Can‘t forget the Malcom Butler for Cooks or a 1st rounder thread.

that was a classic

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom