SSF All Time Great Threads (1 Viewer)

Sorry for the thread derailment - what happened to ole Swimmer? It was like he was just gone one day - I missed whatever happened.

Maybe in the way some provocateurs argue that Hitler was one of the great men of history if you consider the word “great” as being devoid of any semblance of goodness or morality.

But, yeah, if I’m being honest, his posts were...uniquely memorable...albeit utterly horrible from a moderator POV.
I can’t imagine, the threads were like watching a train crash in slow motion.

Sorry for the thread derailment - what happened to ole Swimmer? It was like he was just gone one day - I missed whatever happened.
What happened to ole Swimmer. Now that's a question that would take some time to answer. Swimmer became a victim of circumstance. But the circumstances were of his own creation. Let's just say that his imagination got the best of him. He said some things that were out of bounds and he was let go.

But he's still out there. Hell he's probably reading this as we speak. Somewhere in Texas a man is reading his computer as his mind hearkens back to his glory days.

The epic "I am an idiot" thread, where everyone posted their drunk stories. I think I may have a post or two in there.

Edit: just checked. 65 posts :covri:

I wasn't going mad... 148 pages long .

YIKES!!!.jpg

The Unknown Who Dat. It still blows my mind that we found someone who was on television just a few seconds. The best part was that I made some great friends because of that crazy project!
Is that the old dude with the missing teeth at the Meachem miracle Skins game?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom