SSF All Time Great Threads (1 Viewer)

For what it's worth ya'll mean a lot to me. I spend so much time on this site so it's like I know you. I don't know you in real life but I know your SR.com persona. Most of ya'll seem like really good folks. Some of ya'll are great posters. A few of you even know what you're talking about half the time. Losing St PJ has me all up in my feelings so I just wanted to say that.

I think I'll be on this site until the end. If something ever happens to me I've left instructions with Lawn Guy Dave to let ya'll know.

was at that game....left early, never heard the end of it.....
We were standing up, ready to go when Suisham doinked the chip shot field goal. You could feel the air go completely out of the stadium. We stayed, and somehow or other didn't get hypothermia. The rest, as they say, is history :)

Coronavirus drinking thread and history is still being made. I would also bet that it'll end up being the longest running thread ever.....at least until we all die off from drinking too much. Haha

I've been reading this site since around 2000, I joined a couple of years later. I don't post very much so I know you guys don't really know me. But one that always sticks out to me is when Walter Thomas got cut in training camp. "But he can do back flips!!!" :ROFLMAO:

I always enjoyed the SR.com training camp legends like Onome Ojo.

sigh so many

-Truckman has life ruined thread
-does a chili dog have a hotdog on it
-is Forrest Gump mildly mentally challenged
-Mike McKenzie car accident
-Walter Thomas backflip
-Does Listerine cure Butt pimples
-Dude on SR talks about his bad date then the bad date joins SR
-Stonewall

Man this site had some amazing stuff

I've been reading this site since around 2000, I joined a couple of years later. I don't post very much so I know you guys don't really know me. But one that always sticks out to me is when Walter Thomas got cut in training camp. "But he can do back flips!!!" :ROFLMAO:

I always enjoyed the SR.com training camp legends like Onome Ojo.
Walter Thomas is my holy grail

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom