-does a chili dog have a hotdog on it
-is Forrest Gump mildly mentally challenged
-Mike McKenzie car accident
-Walter Thomas backflip
-Does Listerine cure Butt pimples
-Dude on SR talks about his bad date then the bad date joins SR
-Stonewall

Man this site had some amazing stuff

The EE has had a bunch of classics too Personal favorite was “does this baseball players butt make him look like a woman?”

IIRC, xkeith031x had a thread about his baby being sick. When I read the news of that little angel passing away, man that was tough. Not an epic thread in a good way, but something I think should be remembered.
Thank you for keeping Drew Dats memory alive. I love and miss him every day and I’m honored to be mentioned in this thread.

I've been reading this site since around 2000, I joined a couple of years later. I don't post very much so I know you guys don't really know me. But one that always sticks out to me is when Walter Thomas got cut in training camp. "But he can do back flips!!!" :ROFLMAO:

I always enjoyed the SR.com training camp legends like Onome Ojo.
Onome Ojo is almost as good as 2 Billy Joe's on the roster.

@BayouBullet 's parody posts.

:sir-saint:

Last edited:
I've been reading this site since around 2000, I joined a couple of years later. I don't post very much so I know you guys don't really know me. But one that always sticks out to me is when Walter Thomas got cut in training camp. "But he can do back flips!!!" :ROFLMAO:

I always enjoyed the SR.com training camp legends like Onome Ojo.

Yeah, I wasn't around here yet for the Onome Ojo threads but he was actually a huge deal outside of SR. I only know this because that was one of the training camps that was held at Nicholls St. and I'd go watch practice a few of times a week and all the talk was how Ojo was going to be the NFL's next great receiver.

I must've been asleep or drunk when this thread was going around. I don't remember it at all.

There was a classic thread on the Tech boards about 2-factor authentication that spiraled out of control several years ago.
The vast majority of it happened in the behind the levee board if I remember correctly.

When I read the news this morning about the passing of St. PJ my mind immediately thought of his iconic "Come Her Son" thread. That got me to thinking about some of the epic threads I've seen over the years. What are the best threads that you've seen on the SSF? Here's a few I've been thinking about in no particular order:

Come Her Son

The Burrow Debacle

The Legend of Walter Thomas

The Mamba Massacre

254 Pages of Suh

Only thing I got from this was St. PJ passed and that hurts my heart. Wasn't aware this had taken place, my condolences to his family and friends.

Old Acreboy threads that no longer exist. It's not the SSF, but I think the threads where about chiliwiches and a Thread asking "Am I mildly Retarted"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom