St dude live from Philly (1 Viewer)

st dude

The dotless one
Super Moderator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
On my I phone. Lincoln stadium very cool. Rocky intro on screen awesome. Wore saints colors and had some very frindly dudes behind us. They were too busy hating on their team to bother us. Saw one other saints fan the whole game , where were the whodats.not one eagles fan rude to us. Mcnabb not popular there which is hard to understand. Andy Reid not too popluar. Had one crazy man rag on whole subway of eagles fans screaming "drew brews from purdue kicked your arses". Not sure how he didn't get mugged. Saw liberty bell this morning. Lots of cool things to see in Philly. Who dat

On my I phone. Lincoln stadium very cool. Rocky intro on screen awesome. Wore saints colors and had some very frindly dudes behind us. They were too busy hating on their team to bother us. Saw one other saints fan the whole game , where were the whodats.not one eagles fan rude to us. Mcnabb not popular there which is hard to understand. Andy Reid not too popluar. Had one crazy man rag on whole subway of eagles fans screaming "drew brews from purdue kicked your arses". Not sure how he didn't get mugged. Saw liberty bell this morning. Lots of cool things to see in Philly. Who dat
Philly as a city is cool. Great beer selection. Monk's cafe has the best Belgian selection east of the Rockies. Glad you didnt get mugged :p

Glad you had a good experience, st dude! Didn't any of the Eagles' fans share their beer with you, like Richard thought they would? :mwink:

Also, that guy on the subway must have been a Purdue grad, maybe partaking of the team's nickname too much (boilermakers) :)

Glad you had a good experience, st dude! Didn't any of the Eagles' fans share their beer with you, like Richard thought they would? :mwink:

Also, that guy on the subway must have been a Purdue grad, maybe partaking of the team's nickname too much (boilermakers) :)

I think they didn't throw beer because it was $6.75 a pop. The guys behind us were very friendly and jealous of us having brees. I don't think guy on subway was saints fan or purdue fan. He was a whack job and was calling out all the eagles fans. Don't know how he didn't get his butt kicked. When we got off he was yelling about how romo would own the eagles :D

When we got off he was yelling about how romo would own the eagles :D

Ahh, that explains it, a delusional, whack-job Cowboys fan. :hihi:

Philly as a city is cool. Great beer selection. Monk's cafe has the best Belgian selection east of the Rockies. Glad you didnt get mugged :p

I was there for a weekend last year - it was definitely a good time downtown. Great restaurants, cool bars.

Did you hold up the 'Andrus says the Iggles stink!" sign like I told you to???

Get out while the gettings good. Aarp isnt going to fly you out in a chopper like he did during the fall Saigon, sir.

Eat a hoagie and/or a cheesesteak for me. Capo Giro's downtown: maybe the best ice cream anywhere. Congratulations for making it out alive. I hope you didn't park illegally (Parking Wars on A & E)

Eat a hoagie and/or a cheesesteak for me. Capo Giro's downtown: maybe the best ice cream anywhere. Congratulations for making it out alive. I hope you didn't park illegally (Parking Wars on A & E)

Probably didn't have to. The subway runs from downtown to the stadium. The doors open and there you are. It's a great set up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom