st dude sec game of the week: Ole Miss at South Carolina (1 Viewer)

Yeah, there's no doubt that their finish last year coupled with a softer-than-usual road schedule puts them in the drivers seat for taking the SEC Western Conference.
I fear that without at least two SEC losses (one being to LSU), the Tigers won't have a prayer to take the western crown. Obviously, dominance runs in cycles and the Rebels are getting their turn to ride the big wave this time. But as long as the SEC takes the BCS Championship every year, we'll get to show the rest of the nation what conference is truly the toughest!

:9:

I don't think Ole Miss would have much of a chance against a Tebow/Meyer Florida in a rematch. We've owned them this decade :hihi: but that Ole Miss loss appears to be the single most traumatic thing that's happened in Tebow's charmed ascension to sainthood. Florida will be crazy hyped for that game. And the big lights of the SEC championship would have to effect even Nutt.

I'm just hoping to cling onto a top 5 ranking until then, get there, and sneak in as a Sugar Bowl BCS participant as the now normal 2nd SEC participant.

I don't think Ole Miss would have much of a chance against a Tebow/Meyer Florida in a rematch.

I certainly hope we get a chance to find out. You make a good point though. My brother (who is Red -N-Blue, Thru-N-Thru) has lived in Ft. Walton for 20 years and almost all of his best buddies are huge Gator fans. I guarantee you they would be pumped to play the Rebels in Atlanta.

As for South Carolina, as long as their defense from N.C. State (7-3 game) and their offense from the Georgia game (41-37 game) don't show up at the same time tonight, I think we will do OK.

For a Mississipi (born/raised) boy now living in Carolina Ole Miss better kick SC butt. DON"T let me down.

And we are seeing how overrated Ole Miss is.. I knew it was coming, just didnt want to say anything because i know im biased.. Still right though.

5-18 51yds, lost fumble, and 2 to 3 passes that should have been picked off, and this is a top 10 pick?

They are against Memphis and SE LA.

Going to be a tough weekend for all three MS schools. Don't see USM beating Kansas at Kansas and LSU will beat MSU. Ole Miss getting dominated by SC in front of the nation tonight. Wonder how fall they will drop in standings.

As happy as I would be to see the Rebels take the fall tonight, There is still 12:00 minutes left in this game, and I can only hope that the 'Cocks can hang on.

:scared:

Going to be a tough weekend for all three MS schools. Don't see USM beating Kansas at Kansas and LSU will beat MSU. Ole Miss getting dominated by SC in front of the nation tonight. Wonder how fall they will drop in standings.

I think you're right.. Kansas should roll unless they have a terrible day and as a State fan, id like to hope for the best and pray for an upset but im also realistic (wont be a blowout though).. It might have been my biased nature towards Ole Miss but i just felt like they were very overrated.. No way are they the number 4 team in the country.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom