st dude sec game of the week: Ole Miss at South Carolina (1 Viewer)

As happy as I would be to see the Rebels take the fall tonight, There is still 12:00 minutes left in this game, and I can only hope that the 'Cocks can hang on.

:scared:

South Carolina has failed to put this game away and I was typing this BEFORE Ole Miss just scored. Its the story of South Carolina football. They find ways to lose big games.

Man I didnt even realize there was a Ole Miss thread, I just decided to look and whala! Awesome... Too bad the game is just now starting, I hope the defense has enough juice left.

How far do they fall now? 17-20 maybe. I still don't think they will finish in the top 25 at the end of the season.

Down goes Ole Miss!! Down goes Ole Miss!! Down goes Ole Miss 16-10.

And the crowd in Columbia, South Carolina right now is on the field dancing like mad idiots on crystal meth while Erin Andrews is displaying her recently revealed intimate hotness.

Ole Miss has done the FAIL tonight and South Carolina holds on to give the Ol' Ball Coach one more classic upset among many in his legendary HC career.

Look Away Dixie Land, there is no joy to be seen among your Rebels tonight for they have received a bitter defeat on the plains of South Carolina.

The State of Mississippi fails again.

Hopefully the Eagles upset KU Saturday morning.

You knew this would be a tough game for Ole Miss. Their offense really struggled but their defense was impressive, particularly their front seven. I was surprised at how poorly Snead played. I think Houston Nutt is one of the better coaches in the league, but these type of losses seem to follow his career. Ole Miss still has a favorable schedule and the loss will ease the pressure of being a top five team.

South Carolina is a much better team than people give them credit. Seeing them play so well on defense gives me some hope they can give Bama a game in Tuscaloosa.

I wasn't surprised. Exactly what I was scared of. Defense looks good, offense is horribly out of synch. Ole Miss will improve as the season goes on, but unless they run the board a BCS bid is out of the question.

Probably be in the Cotton Bowl again =/

At this point, Ole Miss should pray for a Cotton Bowl bid, and hope several teams fail worse than they do, or they'll be in Shreveport.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom