St. Frank's son's jersey - Help me out (1 Viewer)

Loose Cannon

Tangibles
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Jayden, or Frank's sister...

Can you give me a rough idea of how tall his son is? I'm trying to order the matching jersey for him. My options are Youth Small, Youth Medium, Youth Large, and then all of the adult sizes.

I have no idea how big the youth jerseys are, so I'm also looking for some input from some people with kids, as far as what size to get, once we figure out how big Harris is.

Harris' jersey

Mornin. I think i would go with the Youth large so he can wear it longer. Harris is aslo a bigger kid to begin with. But keep in mind this is coming from someone who is shorter than most of the rest of the family!!! haha Kathryn if you read this let us know what you think... I am not an expert on kids clothes yet seeing as tho my Baby boy is still growing in me for at least another month and a half! haha. in a little bit i will call my mother in law (frank's sis) and ask her what she says...

Is the plan no longer to have the jersey framed? Just wondering.

Yeah, we're gonna frame the adult-sized authentic St. Frank jersey. We're getting Harris a replica that matches the framed authentic one, just for him to wear.

BTW, I re-checked the order and the smallest size for the authentic they had was a 58, which is the equivalent of a 4XL.

:etonnement-29:

I'm either going to have to get a huge frame, or have them fold it. I've seen framed jerseys both folded to make them more compact, and fully spread out. I'll just see what the framer can do for me to make it look the nicest and classiest.

LC, I would go for the next size up for Harris so he can wear it for awhile. also have the jersy framed full size.

You guys on this board are good people.

I do not frequent the board as often as most but stuff like this makes me feel really good when I do... (unless I read some of the whine bags on teh SSF after a Saints loss)

ps- welcome back LC... I think the Spurs take it this year but watch out for the year of the YAO

YS = 6-8
YM = 10-12
YL = 14-16

Isn't he about 9 or 10? My 9-yr-old son wears 10-12 and he could wear it for a few years.

Of course, if you went 14-16, he could wear it for even longer. And usually jerseys can get away with being bigger.

Loose,

I would go with the YL 14 - 16. I think, from seeing Harris and my son together that the 10 - 12 would probably fit Harris Perfectly right now. Having a 14 - 16 and it being somewhat big would not look bad since Jerseys can be big and look fine. I would hate for him to outgrow it so soon.

Tracy

Okay, status update

Frank's jersey is at the framers right now and I should have it by middle of next week.

I am having a hard time with Frank Jr's jersey. I got an email back from Reebok saying they couldn't complete my order (the customized youth jersey). Now I can't find anywhere that sells a customizable jersey in his size (Y 14-16). The only thing I can find in customizable youth is "Small" which is age 8.

Any ideas here?

Okay, status update

Frank's jersey is at the framers right now and I should have it by middle of next week.

I am having a hard time with Frank Jr's jersey. I got an email back from Reebok saying they couldn't complete my order (the customized youth jersey). Now I can't find anywhere that sells a customizable jersey in his size (Y 14-16). The only thing I can find in customizable youth is "Small" which is age 8.

Any ideas here?

http://www.nflshop.com/product/inde...7397.716694.2237508.2238237&parentPage=family

or

http://www.nflshop.com/product/inde...7397.716694.2237508.2238237&parentPage=family

White, Frank actually talked to me about wanting to get him a white one. :)

Do you realize it is exactly one month today since Frank passed away.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom