St. Louis is America's Most Dangerous City (1 Viewer)

I just read about what you were referring too, another taser death. That has been discussed here before. I'm not in favor of their continued use, as is. I'd rather take my chances with a Rodney King style beating over being tasered.

You guys just be glad you're not hearing the spin for this up here... basically, the St. Louis news reporters are all running around saying "oh, but our numbers are unfairly inflated because of 1 or 2 districts".

The New Orleans area wouldn't be so bad if you left out New Orleans numbers. Oh wait, they did...

Albuquerque New Mexico should be on that list.. there is as many hit and run drunk drivers killin folks, as there are murders in NO.

Hey Padre...you adjusting to the lack of good food yet?

You guys just be glad you're not hearing the spin for this up here... basically, the St. Louis news reporters are all running around saying "oh, but our numbers are unfairly inflated because of 1 or 2 districts".

I haven't paid enough attention to the story to hear how its being spinned as I don't watch the local news too often. I don't have much interest in hearing about the latest fire or shooting and those stories often lead off the newscast. That said, most of the crime in those stories and I would guess in the report is committed in certain mainly residential areas within the St. Louis city limits. I'm 100% positive most visitors and most locals who don't live in those particular areas don't feel threatened.

The thought St. Louis is the most dangerous place in the country is pretty comical. FM...I'm not sure what part of town you are staying in while in St. Louis but would you disagree?

I think Bangor ME should be up there. I saw a girl pull off that tag on a mattress one time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom