St. Louis is America's Most Dangerous City (1 Viewer)

I live in Williamsville which is a village inside the town of Amherst...we are listed #2 in the nation. I can count on one hand the amount of times that i have seen any police patrol on my street...this is over the course of 8 years.

I would expect New Orleans to top that list next year. Murders are at pre-K levels with more than half the population still gone.

I would expect New Orleans to top that list next year. Murders are at pre-K levels with more than half the population still gone.
They may have been, but NOPD didn't report their numbers.

Sorry bout the spellin!
been thru St louie back in late 80's,tell ya,I felt safer in NYC then that place

Most of NOLA's murderers didn't get back to town until after the 1st quarter, so we got a late jump on the competition. I am quite confident we can get back on top, as we have all the momentum.

They may have been, but NOPD didn't report their numbers.

Actually, I think these rankings are based on 2005 numbers. If NOPD had reported numbers, NOLA might've been fairly low in this ranking compared to recent years, since there were what, 6 murders in Q4 '05.

Of course, 06 is a whole 'nuther ball of wax.

I heard that report on the rankings on WWL the other day and they said NOPD didn't provide numbers for that 2005 survey.

I hope they dont report the figures next year then. Talk about a PR hit to the Tourism industry.

Tourist 1: Hey! Lets take a vacation to New Orleans.

Tourist 2: Arent they the Murder capital of the U.S.

Tourist 1: Yeah but that stuff only happens where the tourists dont go.

Tourist 2: Oh, I thought Decatour St was in the French Quarter?

Maybe the police thought they were being helpful in assisting the meeting with Jesus?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom