Stallworth Cut [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

There's a reason we traded him. He ain't coming back. I think Buffalo would be a very good fit for him.

As soon as Payton gives Big Walt another chance, that's when he'll pick up the phone and call Stallworth.

I've always liked Donte, but don't think I want him back. He'd be a better fit on other teams and is always fighting the injury bug. We need to see what we have with Meachem and address more important areas. It looks like Donte is destined to finish out his career as a one-year pickup receiver. Could be wrong.

I was at the draft when we picked Stallworth and I really wanted him to very impactual. Nevermind.

I can remember that draft as well. For some reason I had him as our selection from the beginning. I had such high hopes for him and look at where he is today. I guess i should never try to be a scout let alone a GM.

If the Saints signed Stallworth he would immediately be the 2nd best receiver we have (behind Colston). Of course, he was the 2nd best receiver when we traded him (behind Colston). Doesn't matter, he's not coming back.

when we have him people want to get rid of him,
when we dont have him, people ask if we should get him back.?.

why would we want donte back? dont we want to get rid of devery because he cant catch?? donte is just another devery henderson.

i dont understand people sometimes.. whos next turley, r.williams, abrooks/

when we have him people want to get rid of him,
when we dont have him, people ask if we should get him back.?.

why would we want donte back? dont we want to get rid of devery because he cant catch?? donte is just another devery henderson.

i dont understand people sometimes.. whos next turley, r.williams, abrooks/

Preach it Brother! Besides the only reason he was in town was to visti some of his buddies. I am pretty sure him and Saints aren't on the best of terms. He is the second last receiver I would guess who would ever play for a Payton run Saints team. #1 Horn.

Buddy D called him: "Stallpepper"

Gerry V called him: "Stall-the-drive" (with the dropsies) :hihi:

Maybe it was somebody else for the 2nd one. I know Buddy D called him Stallpepper.

Anyway...

:gosaints:

No. No. No.

No.

Hope he does well on his future team if it's not the Pats. But I don't want him back. We just re-signed Copper and we're well on our way to having a really good REC. corp.

It makes perfect sense for the Pats to cut him. They've shown they can plug just about any receiver into their system. It really took off last year when they added Moss and Welker. If they can resign Moss, they can replace Donte pretty easily.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom