Stallworth Cut [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

Bring him back front office bring him BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the Saints signed Stallworth he would immediately be the 2nd best receiver we have (behind Colston). Of course, he was the 2nd best receiver when we traded him (behind Colston). Doesn't matter, he's not coming back.

I dont know about that.^

i say bring him back. Coston can't do it all by himself, Mechum is still an unknown, Copper apparently is a special teamer, Patten won't be around more than another year or two at best and Hendersen is a complete wash out.

When we let him go.....we had Horn and he was outplayed by Colston. Im sure Colston will still outplay him and Patten is still reliable but....Devery.......I dunno. Now that Horn is gone and Devery has shown he is inconsistent.....Stallworth has matured and he didn't look that bad in NE. I say give him a look.

Dreamers......Sean Payton Traded him for his reasons.....NO WAY will he be brought back

STOP THE INSANITY!!!!

Why do all these people think we should sign someone we cut just two seasons ago?? Does everyone think we have this unlimited pot of money or something, just to waste some on someone who obviously isn't worth the money???

Sheesh!!!

Stallworth flourished under Tom Brady, I think he could do the same under Drew Brees he never got that chance. He still loves New Orleans, he went to Reggie Bush's All Star pool tournament fundraiser, along with Charles Grant, he is a good player, great speed and he caught a lot more passes than he dropped. Remember he was behind Randy Moss and the surprise kid, sorry his name escapes me right now. Anyways I think Stallworth would upgrade the receiving unit.

Stallworth flourished under Tom Brady, I think he could do the same under Drew Brees he never got that chance. He still loves New Orleans, he went to Reggie Bush's All Star pool tournament fundraiser, along with Charles Grant, he is a good player, great speed and he caught a lot more passes than he dropped. Remember he was behind Randy Moss and the surprise kid, sorry his name escapes me right now. Anyways I think Stallworth would upgrade the receiving unit.

Flourishing is 40 rec 700 yds and 3 tds

He likes the city of New Orleans and some former team mates. Thats not a reason to resign him. Matter of fact it has nothing to do with football. Is that gonna help him play through nagging little hamstring injuries (because it didn't before) Is that gonna get him to team meetings and pratice on time (because it didn't before), Is that gonna get him to catch the ball (because he didn't before)

The guy will get another payday somewhere else, has hands no better than Devery Henderson (who we all crucify for dropping passes, even with Brees throwing) He would be a 3rd of 4th option at best, and will not do the dirty things for ya like go over the middle, or block, or anything that dosen't involve a screen or a fly route.

Basicly, he is a very very overated WR and I wouldn't want him back on this team. Payton shipped him out for a 4th and for good reason.

I've always liked Donte, but don't think I want him back. He'd be a better fit on other teams and is always fighting the injury bug. We need to see what we have with Meachem and address more important areas. It looks like Donte is destined to finish out his career as a one-year pickup receiver. Could be wrong.

Soggy .. I was a fan in his rookie year when he ran those crossing patterns and turned on the after burners... but once he got all high on himself.. it seemed like he stoped wanting to better himself...the traffic stop and the attitude put him in my dog house for good....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom