Star Lotulelei cleared for full pro day workout (1 Viewer)

Great to hear. Now look for him to take his rightful spot among the top 5 of the draft.

I am proud of him, and glad he is healthy. The guy has worked hard. Played the game right. Been a solid person. Good to see good things happening to good people.

If he fell to us though, I would totally be on. Board with us drafting him.

Great to hear. Now look for him to take his rightful spot among the top 5 of the draft.

I am proud of him, and glad he is healthy. The guy has worked hard. Played the game right. Been a solid person. Good to see good things happening to good people.

If he fell to us though, I would totally be on. Board with us drafting him.

It would be nice, but if he's been cleared medically there's zero chance of him lasting to 15. He'll go top 5, no doubt. He's going to be a complete beast for whoever ends up with him. As long as he doesn't end up playing for one of our division rivals, I'm good with that.

If the medical thing lingers, however, who knows what may happen...

He could play either, but I would use him like the Ravens use Ngata. He is a bull in a China shop. Throwing him in there with Hicks and Jordan to his left and right...good Lord that would be a lot of trouble for even 6 men to contain.

It would be nice, but if he's been cleared medically there's zero chance of him lasting to 15. He'll go top 5, no doubt. He's going to be a complete beast for whoever ends up with him. As long as he doesn't end up playing for one of our division rivals, I'm good with that.

If the medical thing lingers, however, who knows what may happen...

Unfortunately I've seen a lot of people mock him to the Bucs or the Panthers (both just ahead of us.) This would be a shame, imo. If Star is cleared medically, but somehow drops out of the top 10, I think the Saints should try to move up and grab him. He's the only player I feel the Saints would be wise to "trade up" for in this draft. Their D-line would be solidified for the next 5 years.

I know it's probably terribly unfair to the player but when I hear one of these big guys and heart problems my first thought in this day and age goes to steroids. Hopefully that's not the case and he drops in our laps and goes on to a HOF career.

If he is healty and cleared I would prefer us drafting him to any other player in the draft. He reminds me alot of Ngata. Our front line would be the best 3-4 by next year. If we drafted him and Sign ASO after the Lewis signing, our defense wouldn't even resemble last years in any way. It would be top 15, IMO. But like many said, if he is cleared he most likely won't fall. We would have to trade up and I don't know what we could offer to move up 4 or 5 spots. If he is gone by 15 like I expect, then Vaccaro is the guy I want. Our secondary would be light years ahead of last year with him and ASO and Lewis all on the roster.

Man, I can't wait til next month.

Akbar Gbajabiamila &#8207;<S>@</S>Akbar_Gbaja <SMALL class=time>24m </SMALL>
Star Lotulelei 38 reps on the bench, 3 cone of 7.76 and shuttle of 4.65. Dominated position drills w/ multiple D-Line coaches.

Good...hope goes top 10 to push more pass rusherz down

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom