Star Trek online(pc mmo) Beta, anyone else get in? (1 Viewer)

Sackhappysaint

It figures
Reaction score
I'm downloading it now for the closed beta through fileplanet and have activated my code. I'm unsure if I can play after download..I think I'll be able to.

I'm not really a trekkie(sp?) but looking forward to this game. I'm hoping it's a more casual friendly space mmo that doesn't require an excel spreadsheet like Eve online does.

no, star trek has never intrigued me and i will never play this game

the concept of the game i find very interesting, however, its only PC and i really don't play PC games anymore, and i refuse to pay a monthly subscription fee to play any game.

they are going to miss out on a huge part of the maket IMO.

I've been playing since the closed beta first came up. Per the non-disclosure agreement, I can't say much, but I have enjoyed the time I've spent in game. There's plenty that they can improve upon, but its not bad.

Great presentation so far. =)

A long way to go but it definitely appears this game is aimed at people with lives..unlike eve online.

The open beta is now going on, so sign up if ya want to test it out before it releases.

the concept of the game i find very interesting, however, its only PC and i really don't play PC games anymore, and i refuse to pay a monthly subscription fee to play any game.

they are going to miss out on a huge part of the maket IMO.

I remember not that long ago when PC gaming was where it's at. People would laugh if you were a 'hardcore console gamer'. I'm glad those times are in the past!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom