Star Trek Picard (1 Viewer)

I've liked about 90% of all the Star Trek ventures. Interesting trailer. Let's enjoy a bottle of Chateau Picard Bourgogne - 2383. I heard it was a very good year. Marty McFly told me so.

Ah, so he made it to the admiralty in this one, huh? Damn you, CBS for making something that I'm willing to pay All Access for.

Guessing the rescue event and subsequent fallout they're talking about is the destruction of Romulus that was the impetus for the Kelvin Trek timeline

I hope this is good.

And it's been 25 years since TNG's finale? Good Lord, where did the time go?

Ah, so he made it to the admiralty in this one, huh? Damn you, CBS for making something that I'm willing to pay All Access for.

I was thinking the same thing. Discovery was not enough for me to pay for CBS All Access but Discovery and Picard is probably enough for awhile.

When is Picard supposed to premier? Can you stream the whole season at once or does CBS only release the shows every week?

I was thinking the same thing. Discovery was not enough for me to pay for CBS All Access but Discovery and Picard is probably enough for awhile.

When is Picard supposed to premier? Can you stream the whole season at once or does CBS only release the shows every week?
Still not paying for it. I refuse to.

I won't pay, but I will buy the Blu-ray when it comes out. This is more exciting than the next movie.

I won't pay, but I will buy the Blu-ray when it comes out. This is more exciting than the next movie.

I didn't realize they were selling prior season on Blu-ray. If they are doing that, I have no need to pay them monthly. I guess I just assumed they would not sell their All Access Exclusive shows and force to to subscribe to see them. Seems a bad business model to sell them a year later. I can just wait a year to watch Picard.

I didn't realize they were selling prior season on Blu-ray. If they are doing that, I have no need to pay them monthly. I guess I just assumed they would not sell their All Access Exclusive shows and force to to subscribe to see them. Seems a bad business model to sell them a year later. I can just wait a year to watch Picard.

I guess they figure that they can get instant money from those who don't want to wait plus money from those who want to own the physical copy. STP is supposed to be 10 episodes, so if they release weekly, I might just wait til the third month when the season ends and binge the whole thing, plus Discovery. Then again, I'll probably cave because I don't want to wait for Picard.

I guess they figure that they can get instant money from those who don't want to wait plus money from those who want to own the physical copy. STP is supposed to be 10 episodes, so if they release weekly, I might just wait til the third month when the season ends and binge the whole thing, plus Discovery. Then again, I'll probably cave because I don't want to wait for Picard.

My only issue with waiting is the possibility of spoilers. But I have avoided any Discovery spoilers for over a year so it's possible. It takes a show getting as big as GoT or a movie as big as Avengers: End Game for inevitable spoilers to hit you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom