Star Trek: Picard (1 Viewer)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That's my plan. Plus there is talk from some of the authors that there was a plan in place had Picard contradicted the books (which it did). Great thing about Star Trek is there is always things that can "fix" things in universe (time travel, alternate universes, omnipotent beings, etc.)
I'm a big fan of the books. I'm currently reading Available Light and then I have the latest, Collateral Damage.

Juicy Fruit

WHO DAT & GEAUX LSU
Reaction score
I watched the first episode for free and decided to sign up and pay for the rest but the app won’t let me... been trying for 2 days...

Jeff Miller

Shaw 1988, NYIT 2009
Reaction score
Something tells me she might be an Oh plant. Something doesn't feel right how she just shows up at the chateau.
works for me, a little back stabbing amount the crew makes the story more interesting.

I heard a rumor that Redstone at CBSViacom is considering firing Kurtzman and bringing on Ronald D Moore to un-**** Star Trek. i really hope this rumor turns out to be true.

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I do get less of a 'Picard' feeling from Jean Luc and more of a 'Stewert' feeling. Doesn't matter, I enjoy more stories of my second favorite fictional universe. Really that can be over looked since he isn't the Captain of a Star Fleet ship, and can be more loose. Kind of like him finally joining for poker at the end of TNG.

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't subscribed yet. I'm waiting until the last episode and then I'll grab a month and binge.

Bleu Raeder

Tasty
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
The fact that some time in the last twenty years a "race" of synthetic life forms is the real story here, something that no one was able to do in any of the three main shows (TNG, DS9, STV).
If I didn't know the history of the Cylons (re: Caprica) I could expect that Six would show up at some point. So, if they do call in Moore to right the ship how weird would that synergy be?

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Worf is the Captain of the Enterprise. He isn't living on some planet with Troi and Riker.

Det. Brees

E tan e epi tas
Reaction score
Just download TeaTv on a tablet, computer, or your firestick and watch it for free.

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
At least it seems I had it figured out about Aggy.

FL_Saint

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I watched the season finale yesterday. Thoroughly enjoyed it and the season. Can't wait for the next season to see what they come up with for storylines.

Rickboy

Nom Nom Nom Nom.. me hungry for a SuperBowl
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the season finale. Definitely an emotional rollercoaster.

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Even though we all knew he would have his consciousness transferred, i shed some tears.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
What I want to know is
those advanced synthetics are over 200,000 years old and yet they need a "beacon" to make it to this galaxy? They haven't advanced in that time frame? But they were most definitely going to fork shirt up. They looked evil. I was hoping for the very last scene that we see one of them made it out. They can't give us that threat and not expand on it.

Rickboy

Nom Nom Nom Nom.. me hungry for a SuperBowl
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What I want to know is
those advanced synthetics are over 200,000 years old and yet they need a "beacon" to make it to this galaxy? They haven't advanced in that time frame? But they were most definitely going to fork shirt up. They looked evil. I was hoping for the very last scene that we see one of them made it out. They can't give us that threat and not expand on it.
I don’t think they need a beacon. The beacon is just how you call them forth to wipe out all the meat bags in your galaxy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom