Star Trek: Picard (1 Viewer)

SaintsBrazil

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Wow. This story is going to be good. I am 30 minutes in, and wanted to just post that.

Well, 30 seconds later it went a little generic-jason-bourne action, but still in.

Picard, "I haven't been living, I have been waiting to die..."

And, so the quest begins.

Ok, it is certainly a step up from Discovery

i have not read any comments in this thread, i am watching tonight, will come back and post then.

I liked it. So far good story, great production. IMO all the YouTube doom and gloomers are losing there credibility on this one.

I liked it. So far good story, great production. IMO all the YouTube doom and gloomers are losing there credibility on this one.

There are quite a few of them, too.

I’m very happy with the start of the series.

Great first episode.

I also love Discovery so I am a happy guy right now. This washes away the stink of Rise of Skywalker a bit.

I liked it a lot, but I fear it set us up for a kind of tedious quest. I wish they'd do some really whacky Rick and Morty twist where the twin dies at the beginning of the next episode and the next six episodes or so we follow Picard on a dark path of secret assassinations, amateur stand-up comedy and gloryholes before the show settles in on whatever the main theme/goal would be.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom