Star Trek: Picard (1 Viewer)

looks like the synths did not attack mars. but one single synth did.

too many borg references to take this seriously. amazon free episode was enough. but it was well shot and acted.

Episode 3 is not coming out until March 6th? I hope that is a typo and they meant February 6th, if not, they will never get a flow or decent following.

I'd cancel but we also watch and really enjoy The Neighborhood, Bob Hearts Abishola, and Blue Bloods

Looks like it was a typo

Star Trek: Picard release schedule
The show will release every Thursday throughout the next three months. We've listed US dates followed by international dates below, and while they're subject to change, there's no reason to believe the schedule will be altered.

• Star Trek: Picard episode 1: 'Remembrance' – 23 January (CBS AA),
  • Star Trek: Picard episode 2: 'Maps and Legends' – 30 January (CBS AA),
  • Star Trek: Picard episode 3: 'The End is the Beginning' – 6 February (CBS AA),
  • Star Trek: Picard episode 4: 13 February (CBS AA),
  • Star Trek: Picard episode 5: 20 February (CBS AA),
  • Star Trek: Picard episode 6: 27 February (CBS AA),
  • Star Trek: Picard episode 7: 5 March (CBS AA),
  • Star Trek: Picard episode 8: 12 March (CBS AA),
  • Star Trek: Picard episode 9: 19 March (CBS AA),
  • Star Trek: Picard episode 10: 26 March (CBS AA),

The end of episode 3 has me squealing like an excited school girl.. :melike::melike:

I am 2/3 through episode 3. I am not into Picard as much as I had hoped. Patrick Stewart is looking at cue cards and the director isn't camouflaging it well. The idea of the story is great, and there are very good moments here and there, but I am not captivated... Pressing on.

Its a good show no doubt. I think my problem is that as a die hard Trekkie who has followed the expanded "litverse" novels they had going for the past 20 years or I kind of have in my head the way things "should" have played out post-Nemesis so its hard to get my head around that those storylines didn't happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom