Star Trek: Picard (1 Viewer)

The best spinoffs are the ones that are vastly different characters, like Better Call Saul. I do love the Worf / Martok stories but it has been done. We saw Worf grow old. From a toddler son to a 'warrior' son.

Maybe a Q spinoff or section 31.

The best spinoffs are the ones that are vastly different characters, like Better Call Saul. I do love the Worf / Martok stories but it has been done. We saw Worf grow old. From a toddler son to a 'warrior' son.

Maybe a Q spinoff or section 31.
And we've already had a Q trailer.

There are two volumes...

The first is Mirror Broken and focuses just on the Mirror Universe. The second volume is Through the Mirror, where the Mirror Universe meets the Prime Universe.

Just finished Mirror Broken - it was great!

Thanks again for the heads up

Is it me or was Data just ruthless?

he was

and yet, he was still Data

looking forward to the next volume
(Hope the two Datas clash)

definitely should have done a mirror universe movie instead of nemesis

Why they couldn't just make a move about the Romulans instead of a movie about Remans and clones is beyond me.

Remans - a group that as far as I know had never been even mentioned before much less seen in all of Star Trek history

And it was just a lazy, insulting move

Not much different than saying "and here is the Klingons centuries long blood enemies from another planet in their system: the Klingoffs"

Last edited:
Remans - a group that as far as I know had never been even mentioned before much less seen in all of Star Trek history
Actually, the Remans are a fair part of the backstory in Star Trek Titan - Riker's first command.

Actually, the Remans are a fair part of the backstory in Star Trek Titan - Riker's first command.

I haven't read them but I think those books came out after Nemesis, so my point still stands

Another Nemesis nitpick/retcon

Why not use Lore instead of B-4? It would have been more interesting

I haven't read them but I think those books came out after Nemesis, so my point still stands

Another Nemesis nitpick/retcon

Why not use Lore instead of B-4? It would have been more interesting

Lore was already a flushed out character with his own distinct personality and agedna, B4 was the classic 'reset button', as they thought they had done everything possible with the growth of Data so the only option was to reset him and start his journey all over again.

Which is different from Data's daughter in Picard, they couldn't use Data's actual daughter Lal, because she didn't work for the plot they want to tell, thought i doubt the writers even remember Data already had a daughter when they wrote this useless story.

And it was just a lazy, insulting move

Not much different than saying "and here is the Klingons centuries long blood enemies from another planet in their system: the Klingoffs"

And also the Star Trek V retcon of Spock having a never mentioned or alluded to brother

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom