Star Wars 9 rise of sky walker [Spoilers] (1 Viewer)

why do you have to make this a gender war thing? You come off awfully threatened. There’s no need to have your sense of masculinity so tied to a science fiction film.

Girls can be powerful Jedi too.

I was glad to hear Ahsoka’s voice. She was my oldest daughter’s favorite Jedi. And I think Rey has a shot to be my youngest daughter’s. And that’s cool imo.

Gender aside, she's the very definition of a Mary-Sue.

I thought it was very good. I guess I don't understand the hate. I can see if you didn't like, but to say you hated it, thought it was terrible, walked out, etc, sounds more like drama queen look at me kinda thing. if you were one of those then you were going to hate it regardless of how it was, you only saw the movie so you could say how much you hated it.

I've seen it twice now and I have updated my saga rankings:

1. ep5 ESB
2. ep9 RoS
3. ep4 ANH
4. ep7 TFA
5. ep6 RoTJ
6. ep3 RoTS
7. ep8 TLJ
9. ep1 TPM ep2 AToC
this would be my list, and before anyone beaches, yes, everyone has different taste:

v - esb
iv - anh
vi - rotj
iii - rots
vii - tfa
ix - ros
i - tpm
viii - tlj
ii - aotc

I saw it last night. I give it a solid B+ 88/100.

It moved well - sometimes too fast, but I give it a little break because there was so much to cover because TLJ did ZERO to set up the next movie. If RoS had taken the time to address everything it would have been 3 1/2 hours long.

Without spoiling anything, I think 3PO was undoubtedly one of the ones that stole the show. Great writing, and great performance.

The digital effects were outstanding and the CGI of Carrie Fisher was outstanding.

I'll see it again at least twice more in the theater.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom