Star Wars 9 rise of sky walker [Spoilers] (3 Viewers)

Looks decent. Weird that it's the final installment of the Star Wars saga, but they call it the "Rise of Skywalker".

Last edited:
All I know is that after TLJ I had absolutely no want to see them make another horrible movie. However, this teaser has my pretty hyped.

You know they are going to let you down right? Its like when you want some Kool Aid, and you see the packet with Kool Aid man on it in your hand and you are ready for him to break through the wall and yell out, "Oh Yeah!!" Then you realize there is no sugar.

You can still try to have Kool Aid, and it might look like Kool Aid, but its disappointing.

All I know is that after TLJ I had absolutely no want to see them make another horrible movie. However, this teaser has my pretty hyped.

Means nothing

I don’t think I’ve ever been more hyped for a movie than I was for Phantom Menace

I thought the trailers were good

Thought the movie was atrocious

Then they did it to me two more times

(The trailer for Crystal Skull did the same thing)

Careful getting on the hype train because of trailers

Bah! I liked TLJ and every kid in my family loved it. Whether or not I wanted to see it (and I do), I'd have to go see it because my 11 year old daughter is going to demand that we're there. Y'all are too hard on TLJ.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom