Star Wars 9 rise of sky walker [Spoilers] (5 Viewers)

Strangely enough... one of the things that bothered me most about TLJ was that Luke did not use his green lightsaber at the end in his force projection. This would be the saber that Ben knows him best for, the saber that Ben thought Luke was going to use to kill him and instead triggers him to destroy Luke's "Home for Wayward Jedi".

At the end, when Rey goes back to Ahch-To and sees Luke's force ghost, he opens a hidden compartment in the wall and presents her with a 2nd saber. I yelled out, FINALLY THE GREEN SABER!!! But no..... some bullshirt about a Leia saber we've never seen before.... LAME!!!! Why did both JJ and the "Director we don't mention" fail to give us the green lightsaber except for one brief flashback???? It's maddening. Why 2 blue sabers to fight Snoke instead of a blue and a green?

Strangely enough... one of the things that bothered me most about TLJ was that Luke did not use his green lightsaber at the end in his force projection. This would be the saber that Ben knows him best for, the saber that Ben thought Luke was going to use to kill him and instead triggers him to destroy Luke's "Home for Wayward Jedi".

At the end, when Rey goes back to Ahch-To and sees Luke's force ghost, he opens a hidden compartment in the wall and presents her with a 2nd saber. I yelled out, FINALLY THE GREEN SABER!!! But no..... some bullshirt about a Leia saber we've never seen before.... LAME!!!! Why did both JJ and the "Director we don't mention" fail to give us the green lightsaber except for one brief flashback???? It's maddening. Why 2 blue sabers to fight Snoke instead of a blue and a green?
He probably got rid of it.

He no long felt he was really a Jedi..

Not many redeeming qualities from TLJ other than maybe the fight between Kylo/Rey and the Praetorian guards.

Watched Solo for the first time this morning. Didn't care for the Han casting but otherwise enjoyable.

Let me change your mind on the fight scene from TLJ...I know this video is 50 min long but you only need to watch 5-10 min to enjoy... prepare to laugh and shake your head

Found this interesting.

This movie really would have benefited from Disney just splitting it into two like Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2 and it would have round out the whole saga to 10 movies. 9? What kind of number is that anyway? Why did we have to stick with 3 trilogies? Because the other two did? Lame.

This movie really would have benefited from Disney just splitting it into two like Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2 and it would have round out the whole saga to 10 movies. 9? What kind of number is that anyway? Why did we have to stick with 3 trilogies? Because the other two did? Lame.
My guess is Disney just want to get out from under Skywalker and onto the next Star Wars shows - maybe it could have been 2 movies but certainly the release date should have pulled and moved at least 6 months later
But again I think they probably have lots of stuff in the pipes and did not want to back anything up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom