Star Wars 9 rise of sky walker [Spoilers] (3 Viewers)

The more I've thought about it, the more I agree that this needed more room to breathe. I actually haze zero problem with most of the choices made, my issues are all in the technical aspects and execution of things. Everything is too truncated, too rushed, too undercooked. I know I said it before, but ideally we would have an episode VIII that spent a good portion of its run time setting up things to be paid off in IX, not a IX trying to both setup and pay off this stuff in a very meager run time.

But I agree Disney is ready to be done with the Skywalker story. Especially if the recent rumors about Project Luminous/the 2022 film on the slate are true.

This movie really would have benefited from Disney just splitting it into two like Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2 and it would have round out the whole saga to 10 movies. 9? What kind of number is that anyway? Why did we have to stick with 3 trilogies? Because the other two did? Lame.

In most Asian cultures, 9 is far more virtuous than 10.

i watched this bullshirt sober (tad drunk first time), and i left once dumbarse with the sword saber and han almost forked.

leia already made this movie unbearable and now i remember why i laughed most of the way through the first time.

this sheet is garbage. the leia and han sheet really make it more of a piece of sheet.

So you are saying it was a sheet storm during the turd festival?

i watched this bullshirt sober (tad drunk first time), and i left once dumbarse with the sword saber and han almost forked.

leia already made this movie unbearable and now i remember why i laughed most of the way through the first time.

this shirt is garbage. the leia and han shirt really make it more of a piece of shirt.
Dont sugar coat it....lol. Tell us how you really feel!

Yeah it was a huge Meh to me. Give me more Mandalorian.

Dont sugar coat it....lol. Tell us how you really feel!

Yeah it was a huge Meh to me. Give me more Mandalorian.
i like the mandalorian, clone wars cartoons, and the original trilogy, but for forks sake, i gave this kinda a pass since i was so forking drunk and high, i didn't know what to think after.

funny enough, i was asked to be quiet by one of the peeps who work at movie tavern and that was all i needed to leave. i thought it was a comedy.

Man, thanks for reminding me just how bad this movie was. My god. Boy did they fail at what should have literally been the best trilogy of the entire saga, given what we are capable of today with film.

Man, thanks for reminding me just how bad this movie was. My god. Boy did they fail at what should have literally been the best trilogy of the entire saga, given what we are capable of today with film.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, The Force Awakens was the best out of the new trilogy whilst the new trilogy is the worst trilogy.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, The Force Awakens was the best out of the new trilogy whilst the new trilogy is the worst trilogy.

Which was disappointing. I liked TFA. The last 2 were a muddled mess for the most part. I wanted to like the new characters, but the story was poorly coordinated and I just felt like this was 3 different movies, not a saga. I mean, the first 3 Iron Man movies were better than this trilogy. Heck, throwing together any 3 different movies from the Infinity saga would put the SW final trilogy to shame.

Just no longer feels like a epic string of related movies. Meh. And I'm a huge SW fan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom