Star Wars 9 rise of sky walker [Spoilers] (3 Viewers)

I've seen more than one report that it is true. Keep in mind that it's not been confirmed, but I don't think they would confirm it since that would indicate things are at dumpster fire level.
[/QUOTE}

i just did a search on both google and reddit and didn't see anything*shrug*

Here's a report that I've already watched:

Here's a report that I've already watched:

thank you for posting that
i was watching and it gave the rumor/not independently verified/grain of salt warning, but then it pivoted hard to 'something of an open secret in hollywood' and then i stopped watching
i searched again, thinking it it really was an 'open secret' people would be tripping over themselves dishing
finding no evidence of tripping, i thought this was either the next evolution in JJ's bizarre mucking about before the opening of his movies or some keyboard warrior doing his thing

It sure is visually impressive, I'll give it that much.

Other than the part with C3PO, this didn't do much for me.

Looks like there is more horseback riding at least.

I know many disagree, but I LOVED The Last Jedi so I'm hoping this honors what Rian Johnson did.

Weird, I'm the opposite. I was ok with The Force Awakens, but not really so impressed with TLJ. That said, I can see how TLJ would appeal to some people. I don't think it's terrible. But for a Star Wars movie, I wanted better.

I know many disagree, but I LOVED The Last Jedi so I'm hoping this honors what Rian Johnson did.
I just happened to rewatch it yesterday
Though there are definitely some uneven spots, it’s certainly enjoyable- unless, of course, you’re written your own fanfic and that was not what you wrote

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom