Star Wars: Andor (1 Viewer)

This looks pretty good! I like the Mon Mothra in the Senate scenes. I'm looking forward to it.

Exciting cast! This trailer makes the series look very promising.

Minor gripe: [NERD ALERT] The ship at the beginning appears to be a Star Destroyer by its shape, but it's much too small to be a Star Destroyer. If it appeared to be the size it is from the the ground, it would have to be well above the clouds. Under the clouds as it is in that shot, it would blot almost all of the sky.

freak-out-nerd-kid.gif

Minor gripe: [NERD ALERT] The ship at the beginning appears to be a Star Destroyer by its shape, but it's much too small to be a Star Destroyer. If it appeared to be the size it is from the the ground, it would have to be well above the clouds. Under the clouds as it is in that shot, it would blot almost all of the sky.

I was thinking the same thing, but that scene is well before ANH when Andor was little, so maybe they had some smaller versions back then.

There were many classes of Star Destroyers and Battlecruisers with the distinctive wedge shape. Maybe this was an earlier, smaller version than the ones we saw in ANH.

It's Andor, not Earth.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom