Star Wars: Andor (2 Viewers)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think my favorite part about Luthen is that he keeps his damn mouth shut. He doesn't brag about the victories he's won, in fact he down plays his part in them. He did this to Saw and to Lonnie. He knows that it's not about winning points or bragging rights, it's about freeing the Galaxy without taking credit. The goal is way bigger than individual credit, although there needs to be heroes when possible to inspire others.
and bc of that, you see he's not playing politics - he's not positioning himself for what happens after the rebellion
and he's not even an agent of chaos like Saw - he's monomaniacal about his purpose

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
Reaction score
and bc of that, you see he's not playing politics - he's not positioning himself for what happens after the rebellion
and he's not even an agent of chaos like Saw - he's monomaniacal about his purpose
Me liking this show is proof that I don't only like violence in movies or shows. I remember saying that I didn't care for Moon Knight because Moon Knight is barely in his own show and people countered that I didn't like it because it didn't have more violence. Child please! Maybe I just want the character whom the show is named after to actually be in said show but enough of that, Andor is da bomb! Oh, I read that the second season will show the 2-5 years leading up to Rogue One so am I to assume that the show will end with season 2?

Sailorsaint

Reaction score
Me liking this show is proof that I don't only like violence in movies or shows. I remember saying that I didn't care for Moon Knight because Moon Knight is barely in his own show and people countered that I didn't like it because it didn't have more violence. Child please! Maybe I just want the character whom the show is named after to actually be in said show but enough of that, Andor is da bomb! Oh, I read that the second season will show the 2-5 years leading up to Rogue One so am I to assume that the show will end with season 2?
I hope not. I'm hoping for it to last 3 seasons. S2 about Andor's beginnings in the rebellion culminating in meeting K2SO at the end of the season. S3 can then take us to Rogue One.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
Reaction score
I hope not. I'm hoping for it to last 3 seasons. S2 about Andor's beginnings in the rebellion culminating in meeting K2SO at the end of the season. S3 can then take us to Rogue One.
It's a fact that the first season took place 5 years away from Rogue One and it's a fact that season 2 will cover years 2-5.

Yatman

threadkiller
Reaction score
i'd like as much of this ultra-quality show as they're willing to shoot

otoh, for me, andor's legitimacy has rendered most other sw vehicles mostly unwatchable

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i'd like as much of this ultra-quality show as they're willing to shoot

otoh, for me, andor's legitimacy has rendered most other sw vehicles mostly unwatchable
The insanity of your last sentence aside, I think they’ll be forced to create two streams for Star Wars content- family and adult
It will remain to be seen if the Andor success is a Gillroy thing or a rich vein

Sailorsaint

Reaction score
So they’ve hinted a bit that s2 will have more ‘aliens’
It’s got me wondering if we’ll actually seen a scene of ‘many Bothans’
They were key for the intel on the 2nd Death Star, not sure how active they were early in the Rebellion.

Yatman

threadkiller
Reaction score
interested in nemik's manifesto, since vel made such a deal about andor taking it

perhaps seeds for rebellion declaration of independence

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom