Star Wars: Andor (2 Viewers)

thought for sure i had mentioned Diego Luna - clearly only in my head
it's probably because my wife goes on and on and on and on about him when we watch
Are you saying you should be on alert for $400 bottles of wine showing up at your home?

edit: Sailor Saint beat me to it :hihi:

Are you saying you should be on alert for $400 bottles of wine showing up at your home?

edit: Sailor Saint beat me to it :hihi:
nothing so subtle and/or cryptic - if she had a chance to act out Y Tu Mama Tambien, she would tell me in very explicit terms
(when we saw Gael Garcia Bernal at the uptown Whole Foods - she fangirled way worse than when I saw drew brees there - ok, maybe not 'way' worse, i was pretty bad, but it wasn't subtle)

The reveal was in the heist, the clues were that Cinta was spoken for, and later that leida did not like it when Andor looked over at Cinta.
really? because my brother and i remarked about it the moment the two girls came out of the hut and skeen mentioned it to andor

we must have better gaydar 👩‍❤️‍👩

should we assume you'll no longer watch the show?

nothing so subtle and/or cryptic - if she had a chance to act out Y Tu Mama Tambien, she would tell me in very explicit terms
(when we saw Gael Garcia Bernal at the uptown Whole Foods - she fangirled way worse than when I saw drew brees there - ok, maybe not 'way' worse, i was pretty bad, but it wasn't subtle)
Oh please tell me that you told Brees that he could murder someone in cold blood directly in front of you and you would ask if he needs help with the body and if he needs a patsy?

Kinky, and maybe illegal :hihi:

Bernal and Luna were like 13 years old when they did that movie. I don't think that's a movie that would be made in Hollywood...

IMO, probably the greatest line in MX film history: "la neta es chida, pero inalcanzable". Can't really fully translate it, and you have to be Mexican to really understand, but basically says "the truth/reality is awesome, but unreachable".

Just another spectacular episode. The tension and visuals were simply awesome.
Have to assume we get to see the woman left behind again, no?

We may see them again later, but I think that storyline is finished and we will move on to Andor getting more involved with the rebellion.

I’d have to assume so - captured and dangled as bait
Or she goes on to found the Lesbian Dance Theory studies at Rebels Woke Disney University (The Fighting Bothans)

Wondering if Leida will end up breaking him out of prison over fears that he will expose Luthen, tough that almost seems a given as to where this goes. I guess my real question is will she then try to kill him or simply recruit him as he'll be "all in" for the cause by the time she breaks him out of Imperial lock up.

The issue I have is not so much that Disney wants to use Star Wars as a platform for LGBTQIA+ representation, but that it was guileful in doing so. Rather than leading early in the series with celebrated lesbian rebels, they waited until the audience is vested in the climax of 5 hours of plot development to insert a new character trait into existing characters, and not as a twist, but as a tomato surprise. It's disingenuous.
I’m not sure that is your ONLY issue with this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom