Star Wars: Andor (1 Viewer)

Me liking this show is proof that I don't only like violence in movies or shows. I remember saying that I didn't care for Moon Knight because Moon Knight is barely in his own show and people countered that I didn't like it because it didn't have more violence. Child please! Maybe I just want the character whom the show is named after to actually be in said show but enough of that, Andor is da bomb! Oh, I read that the second season will show the 2-5 years leading up to Rogue One so am I to assume that the show will end with season 2?
I hope not. I'm hoping for it to last 3 seasons. S2 about Andor's beginnings in the rebellion culminating in meeting K2SO at the end of the season. S3 can then take us to Rogue One.

I hope not. I'm hoping for it to last 3 seasons. S2 about Andor's beginnings in the rebellion culminating in meeting K2SO at the end of the season. S3 can then take us to Rogue One.
It's a fact that the first season took place 5 years away from Rogue One and it's a fact that season 2 will cover years 2-5.

i'd like as much of this ultra-quality show as they're willing to shoot

otoh, for me, andor's legitimacy has rendered most other sw vehicles mostly unwatchable

i'd like as much of this ultra-quality show as they're willing to shoot

otoh, for me, andor's legitimacy has rendered most other sw vehicles mostly unwatchable
The insanity of your last sentence aside, I think they’ll be forced to create two streams for Star Wars content- family and adult
It will remain to be seen if the Andor success is a Gillroy thing or a rich vein

interested in nemik's manifesto, since vel made such a deal about andor taking it

perhaps seeds for rebellion declaration of independence

8F5B2EF9-77C1-45DF-A510-5CC19494B8D7.jpeg

giphy.gif
1668449743493.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom