Star Wars: Andor (1 Viewer)

I'm cool with that!

They need to start moving forward with the story though and D+ is the perfect platform for them to build up something new. They don't need another failed trilogy!
I'm just happy that both are 12 episodes. I hate this 6,8 or 10 episode season counts.

I'm just happy that both are 12 episodes. I hate this 6,8 or 10 episode season counts.
That, and Andor is a true drama series. No disrespect to Dave Filoni, but his contributions have been just live action cartoons. They are entertaining but their content and length equals his earlier work with The Clone Wars and Rebels.

That, and Andor is a true drama series. No disrespect to Dave Filoni, but his contributions have been just live action cartoons. They are entertaining but their content and length equals his earlier work with The Clone Wars and Rebels.
I think the Clone Wars are almost better than the movies.

Oh they definitely are - even when an episode didn’t work super well, it still had enough rule of cool to make up for some plot flatness
I need to re-watch them. I saw an entire season one night while tripping. It was awesome but I'm not sure what happened.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom