Star Wars how to watch poll (2 Viewers)

Order?

• Total voters
Revenge of the Sith is really intense and violent as well. I wouldn't recommend for kids under 10 years old imo.

I only saw it once, I but I recall it was pretty intense.

I saw Phantom Menace twice, once at the theater when it first came out (not like the first day you nerdos, just while it was still showing) and then once randomly when it was on HBO or something like that.

Attack of the Clones, on the other hand, I have tried to watch like four times. I first tried when it came out on video, I think that was when Netflix would send you the DVD. I tried to watch it and just couldn't get through it. It seemed tedious and just never set my interest. I repeated that same effort at least three more times in my life. I still don't really know what happens in that movie.

I only saw it once, I but I recall it was pretty intense.

I saw Phantom Menace twice, once at the theater when it first came out (not like the first day you nerdos, just while it was still showing) and then once randomly when it was on HBO or something like that.

Attack of the Clones, on the other hand, I have tried to watch like four times. I first tried when it came out on video, I think that was when Netflix would send you the DVD. I tried to watch it and just couldn't get through it. It seemed tedious and just never set my interest. I repeated that same effort at least three more times in my life. I still don't really know what happens in that movie.

Yeah, I have the Blu-ray set for 1-6, so I've watched them all several times. The issues with Attack of the Clones is understandable. You're definitely not alone in that.

I'm actually pretty happy I got the Blu-ray. 1-3 has grown on me and just sort of accept it as it is. I'll probably watch them all again every couple years or something. I'm just a SW junkie, haha.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom