Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (1 Viewer)

I got it on sale a few days ago. Not that far into the game.

You only need to get her to half health for that battle to end. Focus on dodging more than blocking. Use the time slowing power when she misses, so you can get some cheap hits in. And of course, watch out for her unblockable red flash attacks.

I'm going to say focus on blocking blockable hits, and evade unblockables. And I mean just evade it and dont roll. It's not easy because you have to tell him which direction to evade, or he'll move right into the hit. For enemies that use 3 hit combos, block the first two and evade the 3rd. Most of these games with lots of battles want you to stay up close and in the mix. Not running and dodging, which takes longer to end battles and you'll just end up dying more often.

And of course, when blocking try not to spam block. Time it to parry, and that'll knock the opponent off balance for your heavy damage shots. Again, not easy and often Cal will just not block if the timing isnt perfect.

Also, when the enemy turns red, use force push to knock them back. On the giant bat like creature, use the strong force pull if you've gotten that far in the skill tree.

But again, the easiest way to win most battles including boss battles is to time your parry.

As frustrating as this game is, I put it above Grand Theft Auto V as my #1 now.
The scene where the giant bird destroys the Ninth Sister's ship was fantastic.

I picked it up a few weeks ago and have enjoyed the gameplay. have not gone all the way through it, but definitely have loved it.

Just purchased. It’s on sale in the Microsoft store. If it’s as good as the previous installment I’ll enjoy it as I enjoyed that one very much.

Last edited:
Just purchased. It’s on sale in the Microsoft store. If it’s as good as the previous installment I’ll enjoy it as I enjoyed that one very much.

What previous installment?

I may be mistaken, I thought Star Wars Battlefront was a prequel of sorts and I enjoyed that a lot.

This game is totally different from the Battlefront games. It's more of an action game. It's hard to describe. Lots of puzzles and trying to find your way around barriers on maps. I played a bit and it's a solid game with decent fighting mechanics. But, it wasn't for me.

This game is totally different from the Battlefront games. It's more of an action game. It's hard to describe. Lots of puzzles and trying to find your way around barriers on maps. I played a bit and it's a solid game with decent fighting mechanics. But, it wasn't for me.

Sadly it’s not for me either. I wasted that $40. I grew tired of the lightsaber fighting quickly and I loathe puzzles. Oh well. Live and learn.
Should have done research and not just thought it was Battlefront type game.

I really liked it but I didn’t love it as much as I wanted to. I actually grew to really enjoy the lightsaber fighting and force powers (though more diversity in powers would have been nice), as well as the story.

But the platforming could be pretty wonky and dear lord, the map system and lack of fast travel was beyond stupid. I can’t believe someone approved that.

I really liked it but I didn’t love it as much as I wanted to. I actually grew to really enjoy the lightsaber fighting and force powers (though more diversity in powers would have been nice), as well as the story.

But the platforming could be pretty wonky and dear lord, the map system and lack of fast travel was beyond stupid. I can’t believe someone approved that.

Yeah, when you actually got to fight with a light sabrt it was fun, but the platforming didn't work right, the map system was terrible, the save system was dumb, and no fast travel was dumb too. I just don't want to spend most of my time in a game trying to figure out which way I am supposed to go.

The opening tutorial was the best part of the game.

Yeah, when you actually got to fight with a light sabrt it was fun, but the platforming didn't work right, the map system was terrible, the save system was dumb, and no fast travel was dumb too. I just don't want to spend most of my time in a game trying to figure out which way I am supposed to go.

The opening tutorial was the best part of the game.

also the story was mostly forgettable, the environments and characters were bland and the game copied mechanics from multiple other games(and barely got them right)...

if it didn't have Star Wars pants on, it would have been a complete dud of a game

You're lucky. I wasted $60.

Being poor now that I’m disabled I don’t feel lucky at losing $40 but that is indeed better than $60. ?

Mad at myself more than anything as I always always check Meta and research a game before buying. I didn’t do my due diligence as I blindly believed it was a continuation of Battlefront.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom