Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (1 Viewer)

antipop

Phone's ringin', dude
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hopefully this one isn't too short. Trailer looks good. Good enough that I'd pick it up to play.

We're just about a week out from release. I'm thinking about picking this one up and giving it a spin. Anybody else getting it?

I"m waiting for reviews, but if it gets good review, i'll pick it up. It's a bleak christmas season this year for games.

I'm still Iffy on Pre-ordering. Been burned by EA before...

Oh yeah, I'm not pre-ordering. I'll decide later in the week as reviews start coming out and I'll carry myself to Walmart or Gamestop to pick up a copy Friday or over the weekend if I'm really liking what I'm seeing.

Reviews are starting to come in. So far, I've seen plenty of positive and not too much negative.

The game has to be better than what they showed in that first live play footage a while back. I remember being excited about this game and then seeing that footage and it was like a light went out. I'm hoping that was some extremely beta game footage on a training mission. However, the video above looks pretty cool and while he says it several times, it does look a lot like God of War in a Star Wars skin.

I did read an article from one reviewer who mentioned a few glitches, but I guess that's to be expected these days. I imagine they'll get those cleared up with the inevitable update in the coming days, if they haven't already. I'll probably wait a few days before checking it out.

I don’t usually buy games on launch if they’re from EA. However, they don’t appear to have any loot/proprietary garbage hang-ups with this title so I dropped the $60 to show them that I approve. Now let’s see if it’s any good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom