Star Wars: The High Republic (1 Viewer)

Upon further research, this appears to initially be books/comics but I suspect this will be the direction that the SW cinematic universe takes.

Last edited:
I'm still salty at the de-canonization of the 20+ years of novels when Disney took over. So many good characters, most better than what we got. Corran Horn, Jacen and Jaina Solo, Kyp Durron, etc.

Hopefully they get back to that kind of storytelling. Star Wars has always been about Jedi and Sith, Bounty hunters, smugglers, etc. Merely moving the time period but telling the same story would be a bit disappointing. I'll give it a shot though.

Not interested. I've done the book/comic book SW thing from the 90's to the early 2000's, i enjoyed it and only interested in the novels that focus on flushing out characters from the classic series like Tarkin and Thrawn.

I like The Mandalorian, looking forward to Clone Wars coming back, and think that future movies should be in the vein of Rouge One which IMO was the best Star Wars movie since Return of the Jedi.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom