Star Wars upheaval? (1 Viewer)

baarbogast

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score

I'm not a big Star Wars fan, Return of the Jedi was the last movie that was entertaining. Lucasfilm apparently has stopped all the Kennedy projects.

I don't really follow Hollywood, is this "earth shattering" or just something most people expected?

Last edited:
Doomcock has been saying this garbage for years. He said Kennedy was going to be fired years ago. He could end up being right but it would be a lucky guess in his part.

I'm not a big Star Wars fan, Return of the Jedi was the last movie that was entertaining. Lucasfilm apparently has stopped all the Kennedy projects.

I don't really follow Hollywood, is this "earth shattering" or just something most people expected?

This guy has been reporting this for years. I think a lot of people hope it's true. John Favreau nailed The Mandolorian properly integrating new characters with old ones. Feige nailed Phase 2 and 3 of The Avengers MCU and the Phase 4 TV series were pretty good overall. So there's evidence that we can get better then we got with the prequel and sequel Star Wars trilogies. I don't care if Kennedy is in charge or not personally, I just want some good content, not rushed content.

As far as diversity, whomever is not for diversity just because it's diverse can kick rocks. The same goes for anyone forcing diversity for the sake of being diverse. People expect and will accept good content, regardless of the character's gender or race or cosmic origin. Write good stories, then make good action set pieces. The story will ultimately be what makes an enduring legacy, not all the other stuff. The other stuff is what gets argued over when the story is not up to par.

Last edited:
Doomcock makes sheet up and has never been right about anything once. He posts a video exactly like this once every few weeks and nothing ever happens. He is a liar that gets clicks from people who desperately want to believe his lies or the naive who don't know any better.

BTW, Kennedy just signed a new three year deal. Like that was literally revealed today.

Doomcock takes L after L after L.

As to Rogue Squadron being delayed, oh well. The Patty Jenkins hype train derailed for a lot of people after Wonder Woman 84.

BTW, Kennedy just signed a new three year deal. Like that was literally revealed today.

As to Rogue Squadron being delayed, oh well. The Patty Jenkins hype train derailed for a lot of people after Wonder Woman 84.
Yeah there is a lot of buzz about the scheduling conflict being that she wants to schedule it and Lucas/Disney is sending that call to voicemail while looking at WW84.

WW84 was 80s level cheesy. Just watched it a few days ago with the wife. There were some good bits. But a lot of it was just painfully terrible.

And...I wanted to love it because the mall and area where a lot of it was filmed are places I've visited numerous times over the years. That was about the only redeeming quality of the movie...that and Gal Gadot is 🔥 🔥 🔥.

When you want reliable insider sources, make sure you get it from someone named doomcock.

I mean, really?

Might as well get medical advice from Dr. Quack.

Go to your Mechanic, Rip Hoff.

When you want to know pretty much the opposite of what's happening, watch Doomcock. Otherwise, his spiel gets tiresome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom