Star Wars upheaval? (1 Viewer)

When it came out yesterday that WW3 getting canned wasn't a result of the new brain trust at DC taking over, but was from the old regime not liking the script or what she was doing with the character, that was pretty telling. She had a lot of cache after Wonder Woman's success and pretty much single handedly tanked it with WW84's awful script and underperformance.

She's a more than capable director, but having some writing help probably wouldn't be a bad thing.
Yeah, I was like, WW84 couldn't be that bad and then I watched it and I was like, how did DC approve production for that terrible excuse of a movie. I was shocked. The only redeeming thing about the movie was it being shot on location in our area. The mall where the movie was shot was a place we've visited numerous times, so seeing familiar landmarks was cool. But that's about it. Not even Gadot could save that movie. Which sucks because she's a capable actor.

Yeah, I was like, WW84 couldn't be that bad and then I watched it and I was like, how did DC approve production for that terrible excuse of a movie. I was shocked. The only redeeming thing about the movie was it being shot on location in our area. The mall where the movie was shot was a place we've visited numerous times, so seeing familiar landmarks was cool. But that's about it. Not even Gadot could save that movie. Which sucks because she's a capable actor.
I liked it but it could've and should've been so much better. She didn't even write the first one, Snyder did.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom