Starbucks? (1 Viewer)

Coffee

• Starbucks more than once a day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any coffee shop more than once a day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I stop by the Starbucks in the LSU Union at least once a week for a Frappachino. I only go to Starbucks out of convienience, I'm not addicted to their coffee. CC's Mochassippis are comparable but out of my way. PJ's Granitas are awful.

As an organization, Starbucks is top notch. I use a case study on Starbucks in the management class I teach. They do a lot of things right.

I just happen to not like their coffee.

I think I did that same case study in one of my b-school classes. Do you use the Mondavi one too?!

I think I did that same case study in one of my b-school classes. Do you use the Mondavi one too?!

No, but I'm always looking for good ones. I guess I'm going to go hunt down the Mondavi one! LOL

And I've used the Starbucks one for about 5 years or so, so it could possibly be the same one you've seen.

I ussually need multiple cups. But starbucks isn't anything special. To me, Dunkin Donuts coffee is and always will be the best.

When my wife worked at St. Tammany Hospital they had a CC's in the food court/cafeteria area. I thought it was waaaay better than anything Starbucks had to offer.

When my wife worked at St. Tammany Hospital they had a CC's in the food court/cafeteria area. I thought it was waaaay better than anything Starbucks had to offer.

Happy bday dude. Here's a cup of Starbucks for you.

starbucks-coffee-cup.jpg

I'm a multi cup guy. But I don't like Starbuck's. It's burnt, bitter, and served entirely too hot.

This is over-generalizing Starbucks a bit Brennan. Not every store destroys the coffee that way. If they did, I'd never buy a cup from them.

What is Community Coffee? Grew up in NJ--so DD rules, but now that there are ZERO DD's near where I live in Missouri, I do like Starbucsk, although we buy the beans and brew our own at home. My school has the absolute worst coffee--they don't put in enough coffee to make it last, and it's undrinkable.

I pass the Starbucks at Washington and Magazine on my way to the CC's. I just really don't like the feel of Starbucks. It just seems like Starbucks is really proud of itself.

I really don't like any one coffee better than anoter. CCs, PJs, Starbucks, Mellow Joy, etc.. It's all the same to me taste wise.

I don't understand why anyone in Louisiana, raised on Community, PJs, CDM, etc..., would ever touch Starbucks twice. How awful.

This is over-generalizing Starbucks a bit Brennan. Not every store destroys the coffee that way. If they did, I'd never buy a cup from them.

Au contraire. Starbucks beans are always burnt. It's their MO. I cannot for the life of me figure out why anyone would drink this as their coffee.

I actually don't think their coffee is that bad in one of those super sweet "coffee drinks"; in fact, that is the reason they burn the beans. The coffee actually is a nice contrasts and still tastes good in those drinks.

But for regular coffee? Nasty stuff.

question: I have my family send me CC but they always send me the vaccum packed ground variety. I keep it in a sealed bag in one of those old CC airtight metal containers. How long does that last?

SHould I have them send me beans instead? I have a grinder - so I can grind them myself. Is that a better option?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom