Starcraft 2 (1 Viewer)

Are you sure that laptop is the one you want? Did you even consider the other models that might have been better? What kind of ping are you getting? Have you speed tested it yet?

Why would you do that to me?

hes gonna return it now.

It was the most powerful laptop they sold. Store policy says I can only get credit and no refund so I'm stuck with it. You're right on the money about me though.

This game is awesome. I played the beta for I don't know how many hours. A lot.

I look forward to smashing all the noobs who didn't play the beta, then get crushed when I get placed in a bracket higher than I actually should.

Danleco, if you want to partner up or duke it out.

This game is awesome. I played the beta for I don't know how many hours. A lot.

I look forward to smashing all the noobs who didn't play the beta, then get crushed when I get placed in a bracket higher than I actually should.

Danleco, if you want to partner up or duke it out.

I was in the beta, but only played a couple of matches and got killed. I just installed it and watched the opening sequence. This game is awesome.

buzd on battle.net.

Are you sure that laptop is the one you want? Did you even consider the other models that might have been better? What kind of ping are you getting? Have you speed tested it yet?

You leave him alone. I already told him what a mistake he was making, and he chose to ignore me.

This game is great.

I wish I could play it tonight, unfortunately, it's called...

16bbvx5.jpg

Don't trust that site that wdf posted; it totally misread my video card, by 600MB.

But it does need a decent system. I've got it cranked to 1600x1200 at ultra settings and it looks great.

I used to play the first Starcraft back in the day. I'd like to play this one for nostalgia purposes only.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom