Starcraft 2 (2 Viewers)

Singapore Man Cries After Being First In Country To Purchase Starcraft II

awh-so-cute.jpg

http://www.geekologie.com/2010/07/precious_moments_singapore_man.php

Someone needs a woman

And he had no one to play with.

Loving Starcraft but I am terrible at it.

it runs like a dream on my machine. i actually can run it and Age of Conan at the same time. too bad im only using Conan to get in touch with some of my guildies to see if they are playing Starcraft.

I even upgraded my operating system to Snow Leopard just so I could get SC2, but it turns out its my graphics card that suxxxx. Intel macs from 2007 with GMA950s are apparently obsolete :(

I even upgraded my operating system to Snow Leopard just so I could get SC2, but it turns out its my graphics card that suxxxx. Intel macs from 2007 with GMA950s are apparently obsolete :(

I wouldnt jump to this conclusion yet. I have a good Mac (about 7 months old) and the game is crashing my system. Of course Blizzard support isnt taking phone calls right now. I think there is a Mac issue here, and I will bet they are working on some patches right now. I can play for a little while, but I had to stop because I figured the constant crashing of my system was not good for the computer.

I used to be pretty decent at this game, but only because I invested - heavily - a lot of hours into playing this game. A lot. Total time played Personal Record was SC prior to WoW. Now SC sits in second place. I just got back into the country and don't have it yet but plan on picking this up tomorrow. I anticipate a long, painful learning curve.

I used to be pretty decent at this game, but only because I invested - heavily - a lot of hours into playing this game. A lot. Total time played Personal Record was SC prior to WoW. Now SC sits in second place. I just got back into the country and don't have it yet but plan on picking this up tomorrow. I anticipate a long, painful learning curve.

I haven't played an RTS in a few years, since WC3, and I haven't touched Starcraft in double that time. I picked it up without any issues.

Many of the units are the same - same HP, damage & resource cost. It should all come back to you quickly.

So I don't really have $60 to toss at a game thats been on the back burner for 12 years, even with some of these fancy thumbs up reviews you guys are giving. However, if anyone has "borrowed" this game from somewhere and it works fine, I'd be willing to hear about that. :)

And he had no one to play with.

Loving Starcraft but I am terrible at it.

Same here. I didn't play the first one so the learning curve is a little steeper. I did play the WC series of games and used to play a lot of Age of Empires so I have RTS experience, but I am still figuring this one out.

So I don't really have $60 to toss at a game thats been on the back burner for 12 years, even with some of these fancy thumbs up reviews you guys are giving. However, if anyone has "borrowed" this game from somewhere and it works fine, I'd be willing to hear about that. :)

I think you are going to have a hard time finding a borrowed copy that works since the game is pretty intimately tied in to battle.net.

Enjoying the hell out of this game... Still getting my legs back too.... Terrans are really tough in this release

Enjoying the hell out of this game... Still getting my legs back too.... Terrans are really tough in this release

I've been playing with a friend of mine, and he is really good. It's very frustrating.

Still enjoying it though. The SP campaign is very fun. I like the way they combined the cut scenes with teching up and researching the specialized units.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom