Start McNabb or Flacco this weekend.. (1 Viewer)

TeamGreen

Beer Boy
Reaction score
Got McNabb coming off the injury playing Tampa Bay or Flacco who has been Mr. Fantsy Reliable all year for me playing Cinci..... Tough one for me.

McNabb SHOULD :scratch: spank TB in the ground......

ORRRRR

Should I stick with ol Flacco...

Flacco.... Mcnabb may not play the whole game one little hit nd he back on the bench

Flacco.... Mcnabb may not play the whole game one little hit nd he back on the bench

I agree until McNabb proves himself I would say Flacco. He is destroying teams and he should keep it up so play him until he breaks

T

Flacco. Don't forget McNabb did nothing prior to the TD run that injured him in the stomping of the Panthers. I think he had 78 yards through 3 or so quarters. Flacco has been solid all year. McNabb only plays well when fans start criticizing him. Give him two weeks...then play him.

My team for the week. In our company league. Mine is the 3-1 team. :ezbill:

242wl78.jpg

Just traded for Vernon Davis too, he has had some decent games too. Hoping I have a good game outta him. TE's have usually been my weak spot!!

Yea, I have Ahmad Bradshaw and Steven Jackson also. I replaced Williams with Jackson, but they are playing Mini.
I also haven't had much luck with Bradshaw since Jacobs is pretty much the go to back on the Giants.. Prolly gonna drop him..

:rant:Flacco...

And who would have thought Bradshaw would have had a game like that.. I have 25+ point players on the bench.. :no:

And sims-walker got benched at the last minute. Wasn't even posted till after the game started! :rant:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom