start Rodgers in the snowstorm ??? (1 Viewer)

Consigliere

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Rodgers got me to the final four. But he will be in freezing temperature, snow on ground and in air, windspeed at 10-20 MPH.

Or roll the dice with Kaepernick?

Or play the mediocre safety play: Eli?

Rodgers with a bad hammy, in the snow, is a risky proposition. However, I would go with him playing in a category 5 hurricane over Kaepernick in a dome. It's a tough call between Rodgers and Eli though. I would probably base that on your team......if you are stacked and you only need a decent game from your QB, go with Eli. If you need a high score from him and 200 yards and 1-2 TD's likely isn't enough, go with Rodgers.

Start Kaepernick. The Falcons are going to score a ton and the 49ers will be throwing all day trying to keep up. Remember Kaepernick's stats against the Saints? I bet he puts up similar numbers against Atlanta Sunday.

NY will be a weather game also and Detroit's defense is pretty good, so Eli would be my 3rd choice.

Sitting Rodgers for Kaepernick would be deemed epic stupidity if it backfires It is the wind that scares me about Rodgers. Plus, the temperature in Chicago is not just "below freezing" it is "below zero" - wow.

It seems right that Eli is third choice due to high wind there too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom