Starting OL on Sunday (1 Viewer)

Our LT and RT depth looks really good starting for one game. Hurst and Young will potentially become starters next year.

I just hope our OL depth can make it through this entire game unscathed because there’s nothing else behind them.

Can he catch???
He’s an in-line blocking TE, n dats his strength. But he does have nice hands. He said one of the reasons he came here is because he wanted to be more involved as a receiver n we utilize our TEs in the passing game.

So we’ll see.

Our LT and RT depth looks really good starting for one game. Hurst and Young will potentially become starters next year.

I just hope our OL depth can make it through this entire game unscathed because there’s nothing else behind them.
I think Hurst starts at guard though. I don't see him taking Rams spot

I'd rather he help protect.
AND run block! I watch some vids on him run blocking during the off-season Merl. For his size, he’s got great quickness n footwork inside. He made a play by knockn a defender off balance by jus “chipping” him, then looked for the next one, n block d him! I wish I could find that video!

BTW, Tony Jones Jr will also play tomorrow. As long as he takes care of the ball, I think he n MI could be a nice duo.

Landon Young is a flat out road grader. And Phillys run D can be a lil suspect. So I wouldn’t be surprised if we go a little more Smash Mouth in this game and then play action off of it.

I'd start Taysom with a heavy run package. Put 4 wide outs to spread the defense and then use Ingram as a full back on run plays or play action. You need to get all these 2nd string backups doing run blocks the whole game.

If the O-line can hold up I think we’ll be ok tomorrow. I dunno.

But yeah I think Vanett was supposed to be our Josh Hill do all the dirty work TE. Will be good to get him back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom